Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Its funny how many people hate on snipers yet they don't realize how overpowered shotguns are, with 850 delay and 9+ dmg. Instead of nerfing snipers how about the fgunz team nerf some of the other weapons.

This is my response to Eddie: Instead of sucking off the fgunz staff with your shitty post how about u give a valid response to Venay's opinions because all of his points are true and many people support him. Also your post had nothing to do with what Venay was actually trying to say so I suggest to reread the whole post this time and btw English is Venay's second language and he told me that he didn't mean for the sentence to come out like the way it did.

I think this team of Fgunz need to do something, because you guys made ​​a lot of people spend money on this snipers... and we bought them with the delay that you guys choose ... can not change now.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Venay View Post
    the reloadshot was never intended when they created the shotguns... same thing for k style, u think when they make the first gunz were thinking about k style ? I dont think so... the players just found this bugs and no one ever changed the delays of shotguns. The people who are against snipers... its because, just cant play with them like us... i already see like 4983489 snipers.. but no one like Midnight,Tiger,EdNewgate,Again,Godzkiller,Fontana and Fox ... for me they are the elite of snipers.. and i know they have trained hard to be so good !!! U can spam them ... but without aim u cant be really good, and isnt easy aim with snipers. For me and for so much people... this Fgunz is special because of snipers. There is no private gunz with these snipers... is a perfect creation !! People who dont like snipers... just change their private, or make [SGO] rooms ..or just CW. Snipers cant CW. I think this team of Fgunz need to do something, because you guys made ​​a lot of people spend money on this snipers... and we bought them with the delay that you guys choose ... can not change now.
    Hello,

Again here. Thanks for the compliment, though let me tell you something. I don't care anymore, people started to abuse snipers and that all began with Fox.

Godzkiller doesn't play, spbd for kills

Fontana had ping advantage which made it near impossible to see him before he had already hit you

Fox and Ed are basically the same, completely ignored everything sniping stood for spammed corners, spbd and backpeddled.

Tiger is just good at hiding behind his team and picking up some leftovers for a quick kill

Midnight, I don't know about Midnight. I always found it strange that he would go 0-4/0-5 rejoin a room and suddenly hit everything. mhm. had some Ed/Fox style in him too.

The nerf is good, though I agree with you that shotguns are overpowered too... It's the people that used snipers their own fault they got nerfed. The abusing of [ia] and [r] rooms, none of the people u named ever joined non tagged rooms I played in to snipe, cause they couldn't. they just played Mansion, AnD. so they could camp and potshot a few times. me and Alpha have recordings of these players u call elite snipers and they shoot 30+ times. One person hit. That's not ''Elite'' at all. This way these guys can learn how to snipe properly, I loved sniping myself, I hated the people that sniped. I have long since stopped sniping on a regular basis and I can honestly say now that I am glad they nerfed the snipers. A year ago my opinion would've been different... now not so much.

Thanks again for the compliment, it's nice to get some recognition.

Again.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Alpha (02-10-2015), Bulba (02-10-2015), SuperShotty (02-10-2015)

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    No fast scoping. T_T
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    If you want a good sniping game go to Call Of Duty or whatever game there is, cause last time i checked i don't recall this game being a sniping game.

Go play a sniper game if you want great quality snipers.

& Reload shot on shotguns are what majority members are here for.

Most players complained about snipers in the first place.
    Last edited by Cammy; 02-10-2015 at 02:35 AM.
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

6. The following user said thank you to Cammy for this useful post:

SuperShotty (02-10-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    Its funny how many people hate on snipers yet they don't realize how overpowered shotguns are, with 850 delay and 9+ dmg. Instead of nerfing snipers how about the fgunz team nerf some of the other weapons.

This is my response to Eddie: Instead of sucking off the fgunz staff with your shitty post how about u give a valid response to Venay's opinions because all of his points are true and many people support him. Also your post had nothing to do with what Venay was actually trying to say so I suggest to reread the whole post this time and btw English is Venay's second language and he told me that he didn't mean for the sentence to come out like the way it did.

I think this team of Fgunz need to do something, because you guys made ​​a lot of people spend money on this snipers... and we bought them with the delay that you guys choose ... can not change now.
    Is the insults even needed? Eddie isn't 'sucking off' any staff but clearly using the freedom of speech to state his opinion to what should be changed. I don't even play the game and I even know that there are many weapons in the game are overpowered. You constantly placed childish acts over the change of snipers when the staff changed them on the response of the community constantly moaning about how overpowered they are.
    Last edited by Paul; 02-10-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

Also, like I said it's going to be tweaked but there will still be a delay.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Bulba (02-10-2015), Cammy (02-10-2015), SuperShotty (02-10-2015)

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Even though i'm a Sniper user myself. I guess this nerfing is actually good. Players intend to use/abuse QS. A LOT.
    and regarding this "elite" snipers, why aint Hades on the list and Satan? D: (pretty good players/snipers imo)
    Well just an opinion, I agree with most of everyone saying that SG should be nerfed too, with the fast delay, SG users can just spam all day. Not hating SG though but I think like everyone says other weapons should be nerfed too, even the revys. too OP

Country
    Thanks
    My response to Again: Your assumption that no sniper goes to rooms where there is no IA or R was incorrect because you can ask anyone, I play in a variety of rooms whether it is Town, Garden or A n D no matter what the tags and I bet I can easily get at least 15 witness's to back me up on this.
    Also about your "recording on people shooting 30 times" all of your recordings are invalid because I bet you never told the person you were recording them. Many people including my self fool around on fgunz 90% of the time and there are many different possibilities to those recording being proofed wrong. What I mean by wrong is that on that day they weren't focused or they were distracted etc...

My response to Cammy: This is a serious fgunz matter please don't waste our time if you are gonna post useless crap that belongs in a fgunz chat (hint Hint)

My response to Papito: The language abuse was needed for Eddie because of his post and his unnecessary verbally abusive comments in the chat.

Tiger.
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-10-2015 at 02:47 AM.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    My response to Again: Your assumption that no sniper goes to rooms where there is no IA or R was incorrect because you can ask anyone, I play in a variety of rooms whether it is Town, Garden or A n D no matter what the tags and I bet I can easily get at least 15 witness's to back me up on this.
    Also about your "recording on people shooting 30 times" all of your recordings are invalid because I bet you never told the person you were recording them. Many people including my self fool around on fgunz 90% of the time and there are many different possibilities to those recording being proofed wrong. What I mean by wrong is that on that day they weren't focused or they were distracted etc...

My response to Cammy: This is a serious fgunz matter please don't waste our time if you are gonna post useless crap that belongs in a fgunz chat (hint Hint)

Tiger.
    Well man, see it as a positive thing. Actually learning how to aim it'll be better than to just spam shots, I know you at least tried to aim when u played but the others u named just threw hailmary's in the air, hence why they always shot near corners. I don't snipe anymore myself and I probably won't bother with getting used to the new delays but you can't deny that most people on the list you put out actually couldn't aim for shit. Just spam a few shots and hope one will land isn't aiming. I know most people on that list didn't go to non tagged rooms. I don't play with you anymore, or haven't in a good while. I don't know where you don't and do hangout.
    You can also not deny that Mansion is one of the most spammed maps sniper wise, Garden or a simple CTF game after that. Why? Because the hallways are small and it's easy to hit. Especially in an AnD playing 6v6 or more. People arrive around the same time so 6 people in the same hallway should be a 100% hit regardless if you aim or not. then u can just camp (if ur on the blue team) slightly left of the last chair, people will barely be able to hit u from outside and you'll be able to hit them quite easily.

You really don't have to tell me how it is, you know I know how it is. I've held those snipers longer than any of the people you named. Great times, people ruined it though.

and about the recording it's of Mid, Lad3r, Fox and Ed playing AnD trying hard with their flashy moves etc. Believe me they tried. You can ask Andrew for the replay if u want. The regular snipers on this server made it look pathetic. I agree with you on a slight refund for the donor 2 sniper, it just got released and it sucks that it's not what it was when it was released. The 1st one though, we've been able to use it for a long time, wouldn't care about that one myself.

oh and btw, I know u play different maps than AnD mansion. That's what I like about you as a player compared to the rest though saying you don't care what tags... you'd rather snipe with R and IA than without. I play on an alt now and I've seen you around on garden/Towns plenty of times, still quite easy maps though no areas that are too to big.
    Last edited by Again; 02-10-2015 at 02:57 AM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Country
    Thanks
    Btw just so you don't get confused I didn't create the original post that was Venay aka EdNewgate, most of your points are valid but personally believe it or not I prefer rooms without tags N2 is my witness . I agree with you on the point that many people just spam and hope for the best but this update is killing it for those who actually liked sniping.

P.S. To those people who are spaming my inbox and fb, you know who u are: like I said before I refuse to log on until snipers are fixed so please stop spaming me Q.Q thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information