Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    This is a serious fgunz matter please don't waste our time if you are gonna post useless crap that belongs in a fgunz chat (hint Hint)
    This is my response to Eddie: Instead of sucking off the fgunz staff with your shitty post how about u give a valid response to Venay's opinions because all of his points are true and many people support him. Also your post had nothing to do with what Venay was actually trying to say so I suggest to reread the whole post this time and btw English is Venay's second language and he told me that he didn't mean for the sentence to come out like the way it did..
    Take your own advice/"hint Hints" buddy. All I did was throw in a couple of swears into my sentences. Didn't verbally attack you or anything like you just did to me. Plus what happens in the chatbox stays in the chatbox. This thread is a whole separate matter now. And FYI, I'm not "sucking anyone off," I'm expressing and defending my point of view.

You guys are ranting as if it's the end of the god damn world. They didn't take your snipers away FOREVER, they just nerfed them, which they have every right to do if you read it on the FGunZ website. So you have to adapt a little bit and change your playing style. So what ? I find it absurd that you expect the stats of snipers to stay the same way forever just because you're paying money for it. If you just keep everything the same for years and years and years, it's gonna get boring and fuel the death of this server. You need change here and there if you want to keep interest. And if FGunZ wants to progress towards balance at all, there's gonna be changes. Changes we ALL will have to adapt to. And if anything, you should look at the positive side to this change. It'll develop your aim and make it far better, since you'll have to try harder and practice more.

I don't know what you're talking about either assuming people are oblivious to the overpoweredness of SGs. Many of us are very aware of that. But it's difficult to make a change that will please almost everyone to something that's so highly favored by a vast majority of the server. The way I see it, SGs are gonna take a very long time to find somewhat of a stable balancing towards. Gotta ease into it, or else if you jump the gun and make a drastic change instantly, the community will just go into hyper rage mode and spark World War III. I'm sure the staff will most likely attend to every gun's flaw and find a way to make gameplay as balanced as possible, but that's not gonna happen in the blink of an eye. Also not gonna happen with people who cry about it and don't give change a chance. It hasn't even been a full 24 hours. You haven't even given yourself time to practice enough and adapt to a new fighting style. Come back in a couple of months and if your point of view still remains, then I'll respect it.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks

P.S. To those people who are spaming my inbox and fb, you know who u are: like I said before I refuse to log on until snipers are fixed so please stop spaming me Q.Q thanks.
    Just play when u want to, I don't think Dave or whoevers keeps track of users that login cares if u are having a strike over their server changes :p
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Country
    Thanks
    My response to Eddie: I responded to you the way you responded to Ed's post, with verbal abuse, there was no necessity for it and you started. About your opinion's on shotguns I agree that it will take time but many people including myself are angered because the fgunz staff were the one's who lowered the delay and increased the damage ex: Limit breaker, pony. These types of weapons have been out for a long period of time but we don't see a change in them so that is another part of why "we" are angry.

My response to Again: I appreciate your concern but I'm just doing it in the hope of getting sniper's back to the way they were or close I don't mind just not the way they are now and atm I'm too angry to play xD. Also my response to your previous post: I agree with most of your points other then the fact that you contradicted your self when you said you haven't played with me in a whiel (1st para) and then saying that you are playing on an alt and you have seen me in games (last para).

P.S. To all readers look how politely Eddie posted his 2nd comment compared to his first. (What goes around comes around don't try to verbally abuse someone and then complain when someone else does it to you.)
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-10-2015 at 03:26 AM.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    My response to Eddie: I responded to you the way you responded to Ed's post, with verbal abuse, there was no necessity for it and you started. About your opinion's on shotguns I agree that it will take time but many people including myself are angered because the fgunz staff were the one's who lowered the delay and increased the damage ex: Limit breaker, pony. These types of weapons have been out for a long period of time but we don't see a change in them so that is another part of why "we" are angry.

P.S. To all readers look how politely Eddie posted his 2nd comment compared to his first. (What goes around comes around don't try to verbally abuse someone and then complain when someone else does it to you.)
    I don't see a difference between my first and second post lol. I don't see how I verbally abused your friend Ed either. I swore but I didn't throw any personal attacks towards him. Plus if Ed feels verbally abused, Ed can personally PM me himself and request an apology, not have his friend come in defending him with verbal abuse to a much further extent than my "verbal abuse" I'm all for apologizing if I offend someone. Don't get the wrong image of me just because we share opposing viewpoints and are in a heated discussion.

As far as the limitbreaker, there's a reason it's difficult as shit to get it lol. People typically spend vast amounts of money trying to get this weapon. Some spend enough money to equate to about 30-40 donation snipers... Think about that lol.

There's no doubt about it that shotguns need some nerfing done, but just because they've been "out for a long period of time but there's no changes in them" as you've stated, doesn't mean they aren't being looked into. If we truly want balance, we're gonna have to adapt to several different changes along the way and be patient, not rage and get mad and request things to go back to the way they used to be. That's just pushing the community away from the goal of balance if anything. I understand your passion and anger towards this, but saying things need to go back to the way they used to be, when they clearly weren't fine to begin with, doesn't seem like the logical solution to go with. But that's just my opinion.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Its funny how many people hate on snipers yet they don't realize how overpowered shotguns are, with 850 delay and 9+ dmg. Instead of nerfing snipers how about the fgunz team nerf some of the other weapons.

This is my response to Eddie: Instead of sucking off the fgunz staff with your shitty post how about u give a valid response to Venay's opinions because all of his points are true and many people support him. Also your post had nothing to do with what Venay was actually trying to say so I suggest to reread the whole post this time and btw English is Venay's second language and he told me that he didn't mean for the sentence to come out like the way it did.

I think this team of Fgunz need to do something, because you guys made ​​a lot of people spend money on this snipers... and we bought them with the delay that you guys choose ... can not change now.
    Please read ALL the rules before buying anything or playing a game.
    In the rules of DONATION:

The leaders EXPLAIN that items are subject to change whether you like it or not.
    Technically, you didn't pay jack shit for donations.
    Donation in reality is that you gave money to support the game and IN RETURN (They don't HAVE TO) are giving you a little special item.

Again, Read the rules before anything.

Country
    Thanks
    Thats me traumu

My response to Eddie: Trust me Ed didn't even say a word to me about your post I chose to say something about it because as I was reading it I felt offended and if I did I know Ed did too however he is a shy guy. At the same time I agree with you on many of your points.

My response to Bulba: if you payed attention and read all the posts starting from the beginning you'd realize that the last sentence was copied and pasted just for reference to what that person said. I did not agree with Ed (the person who wrote that sentence) I was just trying to bring him justice by saying he didn't mean it in the way he wrote it.
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-10-2015 at 03:37 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Thats me raumu

My response to Eddie: Trust me Ed didn't even say a word to me about your post I chose to say something about it because as I was reading it I felt offended and if I did I know Ed did too however he is a shy guy. At the same time I agree with you on many of your points.

My response to Bulba: if you payed attention and read all the posts starting from the beginning you'd realize that the last sentence I copied and pasted just for reference to what that person said. I did not agree with Ed (the person who wrote that sentence) I was just trying to bring him justice by saying he didn't mean it in the way he wrote it.
    About 1 week ago when you was busy egoing my alt like all snipers who think their great on this game because they just spam their rs spam with a sniper and kill in 1sec I said to you 'we're going to talk again when snipers get nerfd' and you said 'they been saying it for years ajajaja u wish hajajajjajaja'

I love justice.

Fox's Avatar DAFUQ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Please read ALL the rules before buying anything or playing a game.
    In the rules of DONATION:

The leaders EXPLAIN that items are subject to change whether you like it or not.
    Technically, you didn't pay jack shit for donations.
    Donation in reality is that you gave money to support the game and IN RETURN (They don't HAVE TO) are giving you a little special item.

Again, Read the rules before anything.
    You really think that people will donate just to support you and not getting anything back for the money they payed?
    I don't care if you make less damage but changing the delay to 2sec per shot is just wrong and not fair sg is over powered now
    Btw what is the point of selling 2 snipers on the donation shop if people can't use them both at the same time?
    just give us our refund back or fix this shit asap or you will start losing players

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    You really think that people will donate just to support you and not getting anything back for the money they payed?
    I don't care if you make less damage but changing the delay to 2sec per shot is just wrong and not fair sg is over powered now
    Btw what is the point of selling 2 snipers on the donation shop if people can't use them both at the same time?
    just give us our refund back or fix this shit asap or you will start losing players
    I've got 3sg's should I ask for a refund on the 3rd one? no I bought it because I want to use it at different times depending on my preference just because you buy something twice doesnt mean you have to use it at the same time rofl

10. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Alpha (02-10-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    I completely agree with fox you guys can lower the dmg but don't raise the delay to a point where we cant even two shot, that's absurd.

My response to Tramu: You and I both know that isn't the point Fox is trying to make.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information