Thanks
    As a person who uses snipers all the time and all day I agree on this Nerf it was too easy to use snipers even though I still think its too easy streaking in games and such but its a great start keep it up love challenges

2. The following user said thank you to DeerDead for this useful post:

Juriën (02-13-2015)

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DeerDead View Post
    As a person who uses snipers all the time and all day I agree on this Nerf it was too easy to use snipers even though I still think its too easy streaking in games and such but its a great start keep it up love challenges
    tbh I want shotguns to have 1000 delay, the spam is however welcomed by players

Thanks
    yeah I do not enjoy people who just walk and spam rs all day its so lazy and boring its a shame what gunz has become

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    tbh I want shotguns to have 1000 delay, the spam is however welcomed by players
    This is true. I don't think shotgun delay should drop down past 950 for donors, but it's kinda late for that.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    This is true. I don't think shotgun delay should drop down past 950 for donors, but it's kinda late for that.
    It's hard to make unique shotguns on this server considering the tags are a HUGE obstacle in this regard. The only thing we can have are simple "Breaker" styled shotguns-- we can't have ones like avengers because in free games with tags, their small clip (their major downside) has no place because both [IA] and [R] make them too powerful. Like I won't lie, I like the tags for fun rooms, but I loathe them because it deters creativity with designing new weapons because the tags have WAAAAAAY too much synergy if you were to make a glass cannon-like weapon.

But with that being said, bringing them to even 950/900 would definitely slow spammers down. I would best prefer 1000 delay, but to balance them with non-donors, it would be fairly difficult to achieve.

OT: This could be the nerf we've been waiting for. I just need to fight'em for quite an extensive amount of time to fully determine if it's good enough.

Thanks
    Now go nerf the shotguns and increase the delay so that players can't spam and hit hard. /inb4nerfingeverythingelsebesidesshotguns

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DeerDead View Post
    I agree to this one though. waaay back some people abuse QS though. I dont think they could abuse it now.

Thanks
    I don't really like the new sniper nerf....2 seconds is a bit much. It really only affects the players who used 2 snipers, rather than 1.

Country
    Thanks
    I personally think it was a bad idea to nerf them, rather it was too late, I can imagine changing things like that in the beggining would benifit more then changing them right now, simply because a lot players did enjoy the weapons, and now they are really limited to 1 sniper, but that's my 1 pence.
    Last edited by Skilly; 02-13-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Thread Information