Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Hello , first i want to start out by saying im not using snipers alot but i did try it yesterday and the 2 seconds is way to much.

i get that snipers can be annoying that you get 2 shotted by them but i can also get that MARKET items get nerfed to 2 seconds zooming delay

People who bought 2 donator snipers and have to do with the same 2 second zooming nerf i think thats unfair.........

1. they bought the snipers with their own real money
    2. donators should be untouched with the 2 second zoom delay
    3. since the sniper users cannot play with sniper "good" anymore i think the team should run a week time refund for the donation snipers
    4. waste of money ( donation snipers)

i'm not supporting the normal zoom delay (300MS) nor am i supporting the ( 2 sec) delay in my opinion i think the donation snipers should be untouched,
    And let the people who actually payed for the donation snipers get a refund or those snipers get back to the original state before this update.

I wanted to post this because i see this is unfair for the people who actually payed for donation snipers and ended up with the same 2 second nerf.

If i were you guys i should just make the donation snipers into the normal state that it was before this update and if people want to use better snipers , they should donate to get the "normal" zoom delay.

Feel free to discuss.

~Stuwadie

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Koroshite (02-10-2015), Prone (02-10-2015), Striker (02-10-2015), YanyanX (02-11-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Excellent Decision.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Alpha (02-10-2015), Cammy (02-10-2015), SuperKekku (02-10-2015)

Donator

Thanks
    I think they have full rights to chance their donation items whenever they want to, also the normal items.

6. The following user said thank you to Aynia for this useful post:

SuperKekku (02-10-2015)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I actually think 50% nerf would be alright.

People pay real money for official games all the time, and they don't get refunded either if something is nerfed or buffed or price was lowered.

Good example is League of Legends, people buy champions all the time with RP, and the champions get nerfed and buffed and fluctate in price all the time, don't expect to get a refund though, that's how it works.

if you buy a t-shirt for 20$ in a store, but they change the quality from china to europe and the price will change to $15 but the quality is better, you don't get a refund either.

Don't expect us to refund when we buf/nerf something.
    besides, we've refunded a shitload of coins to small changes already, get used to the real world already.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Azuki (02-10-2015), Rainion (02-10-2015), Traumatiser (02-10-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    I actually think 50% nerf would be alright.

People pay real money for official games all the time, and they don't get refunded either if something is nerfed or buffed or price was lowered.

Good example is League of Legends, people buy champions all the time with RP, and the champions get nerfed and buffed and fluctate in price all the time, don't expect to get a refund though, that's how it works.

if you buy a t-shirt for 20$ in a store, but they change the quality from china to europe and the price will change to $15 but the quality is better, you don't get a refund either.

Don't expect us to refund when we buf/nerf something.
    besides, we've refunded a shitload of coins to small changes already, get used to the real world already.
    i get that i only made this thread to start a discussion going on about the items i can relate to some people that the snipers actually suck and payed 400 coins in total for 2 snipers which are useless now.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Hello , first i want to start out by saying im not using snipers alot but i did try it yesterday and the 2 seconds is way to much.

i get that snipers can be annoying that you get 2 shotted by them but i can also get that MARKET items get nerfed to 2 seconds zooming delay

People who bought 2 donator snipers and have to do with the same 2 second zooming nerf i think thats unfair.........

1. they bought the snipers with their own real money
    2. donators should be untouched with the 2 second zoom delay
    3. since the sniper users cannot play with sniper "good" anymore i think the team should run a week time refund for the donation snipers
    4. waste of money ( donation snipers)

i'm not supporting the normal zoom delay (300MS) nor am i supporting the ( 2 sec) delay in my opinion i think the donation snipers should be untouched,
    And let the people who actually payed for the donation snipers get a refund or those snipers get back to the original state before this update.

I wanted to post this because i see this is unfair for the people who actually payed for donation snipers and ended up with the same 2 second nerf.

If i were you guys i should just make the donation snipers into the normal state that it was before this update and if people want to use better snipers , they should donate to get the "normal" zoom delay.

Feel free to discuss.

~Stuwadie
    I see your point. I had similar thoughts. We will think of something.

11. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Stuwadie (02-10-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I see your point. I had similar thoughts. We will think of something.
    Alright McSic thanks for looking into this , i made this thread so people could discuss there thoughts about it.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Irregardless, it's still being tweaked but it wont go back and donors will not be able to go quicker.

14. The following 4 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Aynia (02-10-2015), DeeJayLove (02-10-2015), Rainion (02-10-2015), RapiPunch (02-20-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Keep delay to 2k and add some delay to other weapons, or lower it to 1500 and do not touch the rest.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    We didn't refund anything because we didn't break any functionality.
    The people decided themselves to quickscope with snipers (and thus basically using them as revolvers but with high damage), quickscoping is not the only way to use snipers.

The scope delay will be lowered, but will not be reverted to its original state.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

17. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Stuwadie (02-10-2015)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information