Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We didn't refund anything because we didn't break any functionality.
    The people decided themselves to quickscope with snipers (and thus basically using them as revolvers but with high damage), quickscoping is not the only way to use snipers.

The scope delay will be lowered, but will not be reverted to its original state.
    Everything after adding a second donator sniper recently?

With the 2 seconds scoping delay, what's the point of purchasing 2x donator snipers? The 2nd sniper is now deemed useless, and IMO players with 2x donor snipers should be granted a full refund for 1 of it, or both.

2. The following user said thank you to YOLOBILT for this useful post:

Koroshite (02-10-2015)

Thanks
    Haven't been around here for a while ^^, might come back and play a few with this update. Snipers cut the pace of the game the way they were.

I don't understand how anyone can misunderstand the concept of "donation item" specifically "donation"...
    Folks you're gonna have to find an alternative way of using those snipers.
    Donation snipers still exceed any other weapon's damage, saying they're useless is far from true.

Snipers had no place on the front-line. Cheesy 2shot kill QS... Get back behind the SG grunts where you belong.

Koroshite's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    First ruin Ownages well ye they were op... i understand this
    But ruin snipers cuz no aim sg users started complain...

I understand u guys can ruin the donated items, but this made it useless... what should i do with 2 donated sniper now?
    Spoiler!

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    To all the QQers complaining about donations

smh

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I was on yesterday using snipes and it's not really bad as I thought it would be. But ty for moving it down :$

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Man, a lot of people gonna quit fgunz cuz of this update trust me, im in fantasy like best0 snip clan (and i dont snip3) but trust me, do something or regive the money of the new useless snip donor.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    i almost exclusively use snipers and i don't think 2sec delay is thatbad, sure its harder but its not unusable. right now they're used a lot as high dmg revolvers, which they aren't supposed to.

snipers are a questionable weapon in gunz in the first place, they weren't in the original gunz and are a difficult weapon to get right the first time. you'd be fooling yourself if you think they were 'fair' before the update. sure, it's not perfect now either but don't expect us to find a sweet spot for delay and dmg so soon. snipers are relatively new compared to all the other weapontypes, so it's unreasonable to think we'd get them balanced to the other weapontypes which people have been experimenting with for a much longer time

Real Girl

Thanks
    I'd love to see snipers lose the ability to RS, or nerf their damage, and have them restored to the old scope timer.

What do you guys think?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Dear Stu,
    I'm going to find you and kick you in the balls.
    Love Willy
    PS SEE YOU ONLINE CLANNNIE
    #RELEASETHEWILLY2k15
    Last edited by YoungSavagÉ; 02-10-2015 at 05:38 PM.

11. The following user said thank you to YoungSavagÉ for this useful post:

Stuwadie (02-10-2015)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    I'd love to see snipers lose the ability to RS, or nerf their damage, and have them restored to the old scope timer.

What do you guys think?
    you mean the glitchy old scope , well that was fun XD , you can always nerf the damage and lose rs ability and keep it on the same delay as it was before but im not in the FGunz Staff Team Mcsic said he will look into it so i think he or dave or you guys get together and talk about it.

But to be honest the glitchy scope isnt that hard hehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information