Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks
    Snipers were overpowered when using quickscoping. Nerfing it was the correct way to go. The scope delay was 300 ms, so using two snipers, it was possible to let off two sniper shots in 600 ms, basically allowing people to kill in close to half a second, from maximum range, which is seriously the most overpowered way to kill someone in the game by far. With the nerf it will push people to maybe use more creative weapon choices, such as one sniper, and another weapon. maybe a revolver, and a sniper, or a shotgun/sniper etc. I think this is a very good idea that is a step to further balancing out weapon choices in pvp.

Also, to the people complaining about donations. Please refer yourself to the image posted by Mike.

Thanks
    So please dont take this seriously about what i am about to say.

Here is my opinion about sniper nerfing.

At first FGunz Rock!
    Now i can say FGunz SUCK.

Did you think before releasing this update?

Infact im a player who sucks at Shotguns,Rifles,Pistols etc.
    The reason i fckin play is because sniping is the most fcking awesome ever which i'm good at.

So if you view this from my point of view ''its like taking a candy away from your child''

And yes alot of people will quit.My friends already have and i'm guessing i'll do the same,
    because you took the only thing i loved about this away.

Also sniper is meant for the very few people who are talented at aiming or to people who would like to learn aiming.

Thanks for understanding and yes i repeat again,
    sniper nerfing will be a big loss here.
    Last edited by MrDeath; 02-10-2015 at 08:30 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to MrDeath for this useful post:

Eeksdee (02-20-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrDeath View Post
    So if you view this from my point of view ''its like taking a candy away from your child''
    the child has to deal with it

5. The following user said thank you to Layne for this useful post:

Azuki (02-12-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    To everyone crying about the snipers, calm your butt and wait until the next update.
    If the next update doesn't satisfy you, you may continue crying.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

7. The following 6 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Azuki (02-12-2015), Colour (02-10-2015), DeeJayLove (02-10-2015), Sonji (02-10-2015), Stuwadie (02-10-2015), SuperKekku (02-10-2015)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    To everyone crying about the snipers, calm your butt and wait until the next update.
    If the next update doesn't satisfy you, you may continue crying.
    This actually made me cry from laughing, gotta be your best post ever

Honestly i don't feel much of a difference (might be me but after you fire your sniper just change to your sword, that way you cancel the scope faster than having to wait for the scope to be able to zoom out again).

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    tbh i like the nerf
    |Forgot|

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    "Oh no I can't rs with fking SNIPERS; a weapon generally used for long ranged shots-- USUALLY to deal high damage because I was rewarded for hitting properly. But now I can't do it twice as fast because what is balance?"

Honestly, this promotes proper play in using snipers. They weren't meant for mid-range, not to mention close-range. Be lucky you can still quickscope in general. Just use sniper+spray like back in 2012/13 FG. It worked and it still does.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    To people complaining about the sniper nerf, what happens when both my Donator Hotshot and Trident got nerfed?
    Nothing. Was I happy? Of course not. But I bought both with my own money just to realize I didn't purchase them, I freely donated my money.
    It's a long range OP weapon which was bound to get toned down.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    To people complaining about the sniper nerf, what happens when both my Donator Hotshot and Trident got nerfed?
    Nothing. Was I happy? Of course not. But I bought both with my own money just to realize I didn't purchase them, I freely donated my money.
    It's a long range OP weapon which was bound to get toned down.
    Just tried snipers myself, I'll admit its not perfect, but it does prevent players from mindlessly spamming a 150 damage weapon from halfway across the map hoping for a hit.
    The update does the job. As for players who say "what will I do with my second sniper?" you can still use it, except there's no room for QS RS spam abuse, if that's the only thing you're looking
    for when you play this game, then this update is perfect for weeding out players like you.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    basically people who can't rev so they use snipe as an alternative> whining

as someone who was bothered by the status of snipers pre-nerf, I'm glad this happened. makes snipers a less out-right dumb, punishes sniper misses more, less 2shot rs's, harder in close combat. all good in my eyes, as a sniper should be if it were meant for this game to begin with

Spoiler!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information