Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Backward View Post
    The sad truth about dagger glad is that even the best dagger gladiators were only a match for free channel battle arena randoms. I have never seen a dagger user not get stomped by a legit gladiator. I tried to push dagger glad myself and it seems hopeless.

I could be wrong- I mean I've heard legends about amazing dagger glads before- but whenever I encounter them myself they're usually not what they're hyped up to be.
    ehem........

or i guess... it was around the time u stopped playing cuz ur router.. but if u caught me before that... i can give u some replays

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Backward View Post
    I'm not really trying to downplay you here- for all I know you're some godlike gladder and I'm just ignorant- but based on my own experience the level of technique in glad is too high to overcome with dagger's limited strengths and major weaknesses.
    We have a few people on this server who pretty much only do glad rooms. It is definitely an uphill battle, but I've still done decently in glad rooms against some very good k-stylers. The potential to do well and prove skill is there.

I am by no means godlike at this game, though. I've been called good in the past, but that was purely due to tactical skill rather than skill with any of the difficult moves.

3. The following user said thank you to Grascen for this useful post:

Izzat (05-02-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    a few responses here based on outdated stuff.. ummm
    top 5..

On fgunz, pretty sure theres barely 5 players that are dstylers. So.. whoever the 5 is, are the best here. But if we talking not just this server..

heres the top 5, not in any specific order (My memory bout gunz is fading, im forgetting some names)
    1. Hellsguards
    2. Flytermo I wanna say druko, but a lot of us surpassed him after his time. Flytermo at end game > Druko
    3. I wanna say grimjow but yea idk
    4. Me
    5. iLiekDaggerz when he isnt playin lazy
    well everyone above didnt play in a long time, vitalize is prob the best on the server atm in tdm at least idk how good he is on battle arena

shadowskullz uc'd.
    annalovesyou vitalize zefard i think c_4 and whoever else prob the best now
    Hellsguards > Druko
    other "honorable mentions..
    Klip, SwaggaDagger, k-onflict.. grimjow > k-on imo, "slap" is the gosu of dstyle btw, everyone that i played with in 2012 - 2013

Andre, I suck.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    ehem........

or i guess... it was around the time u stopped playing cuz ur router.. but if u caught me before that... i can give u some replays
    i want to believe but those matches you had against dolphin keep flashing through my head like PTSD or some shit.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information