Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    Wow you got shitted on by fgunz community and your still talking. At least have some dignity. You claim to have ss's from 2013, who are u kidding? If you thought u were good you would have asked me for a 1 v1 a long time ago. Not when snipers get nerfed. Like I said please don't waste my time, your garbage. Idk how many times you want to get embarrassed on your own posts but if you do keep talking it's your funeral.

As for ss's I don't need any cuz everyone know's your trash and I have better things to do then take ss's of garbage. In the same room that you took 4 ss's of me I dropd u 3x. I could have taken ss's but sorry I'm not insecure like u and I have better thing's to do. FYI while you were tryharding which everyone in that room said u were I was eating a sandwhich and dropping u at the same time, get good kiddo then come back.
    Again more talk, and still dodges. :] Keep talking kid. All I want is 1on1. LOL You said you still shit on me with SG. So let's 1on1 SGO I'm waiting~

Country
    Thanks
    When did i say with sgs? This whole time I've been talking about snipers getting nerfed. You claim to have gotten 2320 or something like that on the sat's I'm starting to doubt that. Like I said if u wanted a 1 v1 u would have asked me before the update cuz you said you had ss's from 2013 so pls idk who u tryin to trick.

P.S read your last sentence " You shit on me with sg's" thx for the complement according to Bulba I shit on him with sg's I mean hey man if you say so thanks.
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-15-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    When did i say with sgs? This whole time I've been talking about snipers getting nerfed. You claim to have gotten 2320 or something like that on the sat's I'm starting to doubt that. Like I said if u wanted a 1 v1 u would have asked me before the update cuz you said you had ss's from 2013 so pls idk who u tryin to trick.
    I'm not even gonna read this. I'll say 1on1 me or get lost. HEHE EGO MORE BUT DODGES. ALL TALK HAHA

Country
    Thanks
    Thats why ive done over 900+ 1v1s pls ur garbage ur gonna come to me and say 1 v1 once snipers get nerfed rolf. Go bug someone else

Country
    Thanks
    Thats why ive done over 900+ 1v1s pls ur garbage ur gonna come to me and say 1 v1 once snipers get nerfed rolf. Go bug someone else
    LOL DODGE MORE. QQ TIGER. So bad. You talk like a 5 year old. I doubt you got 2200 on your SAT LOL. Fake ass kid. Please 1on1 or fk off.

You obviously avoiding my 1on1s because:

1. You know I will dropt you 11-0d.
    2. You're just a little kid who just talks.
    3. You're scared.

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLO LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOO LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Thanks
    The thing is, you're all bad at Gunz.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    this isnt even really gunz
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

8. The following user said thank you to Buddhism for this useful post:

SuperShotty (02-17-2015)

Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    Guys stop bullying disabled kids ffs!

Country
    Thanks
    1. U keep avoiding the fact that you have taken ss's of me since 2013 and u ask me for a 1 v1 when snipers get nerfed gtfo kid ur pathetic. 2. Why would anyone 1 v1 when there main wep got nerfed pls stop talking u make no sense. 3. In that room I dropd u so many times with a sg + sniper a combo that many pep including my self are new too so how about u stfu or u wait till snipers get fixed.

Country
    Thanks
    1. U keep avoiding the fact that you have taken ss's of me since 2013 and u ask me for a 1 v1 when snipers get nerfed gtfo kid ur pathetic. 2. Why would anyone 1 v1 when there main wep got nerfed pls stop talking u make no sense. 3. In that room I dropd u so many times with a sg + sniper a combo that many pep including my self are new too so how about u stfu or u wait till snipers get fixed.
    Stop talking. This is the solution: 1on1 me. Otherwise go cry. LOL

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information