Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    What's wrong with you? Don't be an ass, he got his snipers nerfed, rejoining and doing the exact same moves with a shotgun instead of a sniper is all he can do, except he can 2 hit anymore.
    Don't make fun of kids in wheelchairs, thought you were better than that ):

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    I smek 11-0 izi plz k

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreeWilly View Post
    So he ego'd your mate and instead of doing something relevant about it you decided to dig through 2 years of screenshots and all you could find was 1 screen shot with you killing him and you didn't even tab score. the rest of the screenshots prove nothing really. Your post is quiet redundant and I don't get it.
    You should go to school and learn grammar. Either stop trying to talk intelligently or just stay quiet.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Moguai View Post
    Really, shut up i'm sure Tiger better than you so shutup.

- - - Updated - - -

You're really doing that for count up you're posts

So pathetic.
    Says the kid who has 40 count post. Keep posting random shit please. I don't even care about my count posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    What's wrong with you? Don't be an ass, he got his snipers nerfed, rejoining and doing the exact same moves with a shotgun instead of a sniper is all he can do, except he can 2 hit anymore.
    Don't make fun of kids in wheelchairs, thought you were better than that ):
    I was bored Andrew

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    IMO these screenshots dont really show his scores as "low" lol, except for like 2 of the 10 or however many you showed.
    I think this is useless, you should stop taking this so freaking competitively ._.
    Some of the SS are round based such as the first 2 SS. It shows he just joined the room and then he died instantly.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Wow
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    Wow
    Enjoying that extra post count?

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    the competitive part of this game is dead already and ppl still posting that sht

Country
    Thanks
    Bullba 1. I wouldn't have enough memory on my computer if I had to take ss's of every time I raped u.
    2. In that room I killed u 3x the amount u killed me.
    3. Right after that u said and I quote "teams are stacked" when u had the better team + (2 of ur teammates spiked continuously) so once we switched I dropd u in a 3 v1 (I was the 1).
    4. Everyone in the comments made fun of u enough so I'll skip that part and just say please don't waste my time your trash. End of Story.

Also the fact that you took Ss's before 2015 when I didn't even know you is pathetic and it show's that you suck cuz u took the ss's to try and proof that your good ex: (look guys I killed Tiger im pro now) pls stop ur only kidding yourself.

Tiger
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-15-2015 at 02:46 AM.

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Enjoying that extra post count?
    you're replying on their posts for +1 post count too
    +3

9. The following user said thank you to Striker for this useful post:

Buddhism (02-15-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    you're replying on their posts for +1 post count too
    +3
    Same too

+100

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Raoulrock View Post
    Bullba 1. I wouldn't have enough memory on my computer if I had to take ss's of every time I raped u.
    2. In that room I killed u 3x the amount u killed me.
    3. Right after that u said and I quote "teams are stacked" when u had the better team + (2 of ur teammates spiked continuously) so once we switched I dropd u in a 3 v1 (I was the 1).
    4. Everyone in the comments made fun of u enough so I'll skip that part and just say please don't waste my time your trash. End of Story.

Also the fact that you took Ss's before 2015 when I didn't even know you is pathetic and it show's that you suck cuz u took the ss's to try and proof that your good ex: (look guys I killed Tiger im pro now) pls stop ur only kidding yourself.

Tiger
    How about you stop talking. I already dropt you and your little buddy Fox.
    I'm sorry I have a good enough computer that can hold 10kb worth of SS. Lmfao. You obiviously have no SS of owning me or just shut up kid.
    The fact that you dodge 1on1 shows how you're just talk. Either face me in 1on1 or go hide in your little hole.
    Last edited by Bulba; 02-15-2015 at 05:20 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Wow you got shitted on by fgunz community and your still talking. At least have some dignity. You claim to have ss's from 2013, who are u kidding? If you thought u were good you would have asked me for a 1 v1 a long time ago. Not when snipers get nerfed. Like I said please don't waste my time, your garbage. Idk how many times you want to get embarrassed on your own posts but if you do keep talking it's your funeral.

As for ss's I don't need any cuz everyone know's your trash and I have better things to do then take ss's of garbage. In the same room that you took 4 ss's of me I dropd u 3x. I could have taken ss's but sorry I'm not insecure like u and I have better thing's to do. FYI while you were tryharding which everyone in that room said u were I was eating a sandwhich and dropping u at the same time, get good kiddo then come back.
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-15-2015 at 05:46 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information