Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh i don't really care much but give my saying some thought.

The game is called GunZ, not ShotGunZ

Kronix's Avatar Dead

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Noisia View Post
    Tbh i don't really care much but give my saying some thought.

The game is called GunZ, not ShotGunZ
    Everyone has their own perspective what weapon did they wanted to use. If the person likes Sniper more than SG then they should just use Sniper. It should be called as SniperZ if the majority of the player are using Sniper
    And by the way GunZ is a game name and it shouldn't be renamed just because people used Shotgun more than Sniper.

"Sniper rifles were never properly coded into the game by MAIET, and thus Sniper Rifles are only coded into Korean GunZ (KGunZ)"

Shit happens..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreeWilly View Post
    you both just totally ignored what he said and took it way out of prospective. kstyle with shotguns are what made this game popular. before that it was a few hundred people running around with spray and the player base was the size of fgunz is now. once kstyle with shotguns came around the player base grew. so stop QQing about your OP weapons getting dummied cause you cant aim with a spread weapon. snipers werent even ment for gunz. its a private server exclusive. this game isnt ment to have you getting 1 shotted from half way to end of the map. Its shit like this that makes people not want 2 play this server.
    You really do need more precise aim for using a sniper then you need for an shotgun. Besides most guys using snipers tend to stay farther away because the pb hits are very strong against their own force.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Can't believe this thread is still ongoing ill quote from one of the 'best' snipers in the game who I was recently in a game with.

Fontana: 'This nerf was good I'm using Sniper + Revs and its way more fun then 2 Snipers.'

if this guy who was supposedly one of the 'best' dual-snipers users can adapt why cant the rest of you?

p.s. he wasnt one of the only snipers i've faced who has said this.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    Can't believe this thread is still ongoing ill quote from one of the 'best' snipers in the game who I was recently in a game with.

Fontana: 'This nerf was good I'm using Sniper + Revs and its way more fun then 2 Snipers.'

if this guy who was supposedly one of the 'best' dual-snipers users can adapt why cant the rest of you?

p.s. he wasnt one of the only snipers i've faced who has said this.

You and me both, I had something recently and couldn't check here as much as I wish I could of. But I still think the issue is relevant. Gunz has been what it is because it's followed the players who wanted and enjoyed a high skill ceiling. If you start going against that, you take the route other games usually take. Which is not a bad thing for the "now". But it doesn't give long-time engaged players much more reason to play.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information