Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Sure has noticed. People are still looking for GC adapters for smash, Amiibos are constantly out of stock, and mm edition of the 3ds was out of stock after 2 hours...

I'm going to order one to my local Gamestop, so that when they get available, they buy one in for me.
    I just got a brand new Shulk amiibo. Though I preordered it like 2 months early. xD I also have a Villager, Samus, Sonic, and Megaman. Good luck though!
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    I just got a brand new Shulk amiibo. Though I preordered it like 2 months early. xD I also have a Villager, Samus, Sonic, and Megaman. Good luck though!
    OMGGGGGGGG I've been looking EVERYWHERE for Shulk!! He is my main character in SSB .-.
    I only got Link Amiibo which I bought incase they will use him for the upcoming Zelda title

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    OMGGGGGGGG I've been looking EVERYWHERE for Shulk!! He is my main character in SSB .-.
    I only got Link Amiibo which I bought incase they will use him for the upcoming Zelda title
    They most likely will. lol i mean, getting one has become a challenge. I need moar regular nintendo characters though. I usually go for the ones that I don`t really see them producing many of. Like, im pretty sure the duck hunt one wont be used anywhere outside of SSB lol
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    They most likely will. lol i mean, getting one has become a challenge. I need moar regular nintendo characters though. I usually go for the ones that I don`t really see them producing many of. Like, im pretty sure the duck hunt one wont be used anywhere outside of SSB lol
    I dont see much use of Mega man or Wii fit trainer or basically any of the franchises that has a very bad looking future. The one I care to get is except Link that I now own, is Shulk, Luigi, Zelda, Ganondorf and Mega Man, but it's only because I main these folks the most. Like I said, I bought Link for the new Zelda game, and I bought instead of the rare ones because I didnt have alot of money during the time. I didnt have a job so I just thought I'd buy the most important one, for me.
    But I just recently got a job so now I started the hunt for more!

Thread Information