Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Asada View Post
    remember this game Mh Tri on Wii owo ... was lvl 685 thought to buy wii u only for this qwq
    Wow, I got up to around lvl 50 on tri x] You should definetly go for this game if you enjoyed the wii version :]

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Monster Hunter Online's release date for Beta (europe) is somewhere in June.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Monster Hunter Online's release date for Beta (europe) is somewhere in June.
    Kinda too late now in my opinion. I rather like they do MH 4 as Wii U version now. It's atleast where my hype is at now x]

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Kinda too late now in my opinion. I rather like they do MH 4 as Wii U version now. It's atleast where my hype is at now x]
    It was just to let people that do not own a Wii U but are interested know. And i can see why you would go for the Wii U version, online versions almost always seem to miss the point that made the original version interesting.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    It was just to let people that do not own a Wii U but are interested know. And i can see why you would go for the Wii U version, online versions almost always seem to miss the point that made the original version interesting.
    Amen to that. Capcom just came out with a Dragon's Dogma online, and it already seems like a pay to win game...

Not to mention Elder scrolls Online...

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    i plan on getting MH4U to play with some buddies. it will be my first game in the series. other than that i'm playing zelda and animal crossing with a little smash here and there.

add up
    nid: supamang64
    fc: 2277 6866 2960
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    this doesn't look bad since i like mmorpg games (if that's what it is, it looks like one q-q) ill take a look

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I was waiting a long time for it. Was a shame I couldn't get a physical copy because apparently there weren't that many initially shipped. Hell, Amazon already had some resellers going higher than MSRP.

But yea, finally got what I was waiting for, though it was a digital download :c

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    i plan on getting MH4U to play with some buddies. it will be my first game in the series. other than that i'm playing zelda and animal crossing with a little smash here and there.

add up
    nid: supamang64
    fc: 2277 6866 2960
    I will add you when I get my 3DS

Do you own a Wii U? If you do, whats ur FC for ur Wii U, I'm up for Some smash if you got it!

Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    this doesn't look bad since i like mmorpg games (if that's what it is, it looks like one q-q) ill take a look
    It's not like WoW, The old Republic or anything like that. It's like Dark Souls.

It's quite more simple. You gather items which you build better armor of, then you proceed to a more difficult monster.

There is a Singleplayer mode and MP. In MP you can Fight all the monsters from the SP and others that are exclusive to MP.

Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    I was waiting a long time for it. Was a shame I couldn't get a physical copy because apparently there weren't that many initially shipped. Hell, Amazon already had some resellers going higher than MSRP.

But yea, finally got what I was waiting for, though it was a digital download :c
    It has definitely been a issue with Nintendo lately. They focus alot more on digital purchases, which is a shame since Nintendo exclusives is what I hold the strongest. I want a Majoras Mask 3ds physical copy, but it's almost impossible to find now where I live at. Amazon seems to be the only place things show up but they get out of stock so quickly...

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I will add you when I get my 3DS

Do you own a Wii U? If you do, whats ur FC for ur Wii U, I'm up for Some smash if you got it!

It's not like WoW, The old Republic or anything like that. It's like Dark Souls.

It's quite more simple. You gather items which you build better armor of, then you proceed to a more difficult monster.

There is a Singleplayer mode and MP. In MP you can Fight all the monsters from the SP and others that are exclusive to MP.

It has definitely been a issue with Nintendo lately. They focus alot more on digital purchases, which is a shame since Nintendo exclusives is what I hold the strongest. I want a Majoras Mask 3ds physical copy, but it's almost impossible to find now where I live at. Amazon seems to be the only place things show up but they get out of stock so quickly...
    I just got a physical copy of Majora's Mask a couple of days ago. Yes I have a wii you. I just gave you my nintendo id, lol

whats your FC for 3ds?
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information