Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    I just got a physical copy of Majora's Mask a couple of days ago. Yes I have a wii you. I just gave you my nintendo id, lol

whats your FC for 3ds?
    I dont have a 3ds yet. I'm looking for a MM bundle with the new 3DS XL.

I add you right away on the Wii U!

Lilith's Avatar You got ḅran styled =)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I dont have a 3ds yet. I'm looking for a MM bundle with the new 3DS XL.

I add you right away on the Wii U!
    Good luck on that. I hear nintendo is limiting physical copies so that more people will download their games digitally. (more money for them, less money for the vendors like gamestop and such)
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck on that. I hear nintendo is limiting physical copies so that more people will download their games digitally. (more money for them, less money for the vendors like gamestop and such)
    Sure has noticed. People are still looking for GC adapters for smash, Amiibos are constantly out of stock, and mm edition of the 3ds was out of stock after 2 hours...

I'm going to order one to my local Gamestop, so that when they get available, they buy one in for me.

Thanks
    Sure has noticed. People are still looking for GC adapters for smash, Amiibos are constantly out of stock, and mm edition of the 3ds was out of stock after 2 hours...

I'm going to order one to my local Gamestop, so that when they get available, they buy one in for me.
    I just got a brand new Shulk amiibo. Though I preordered it like 2 months early. xD I also have a Villager, Samus, Sonic, and Megaman. Good luck though!

Country
    Thanks
    I just got a brand new Shulk amiibo. Though I preordered it like 2 months early. xD I also have a Villager, Samus, Sonic, and Megaman. Good luck though!
    OMGGGGGGGG I've been looking EVERYWHERE for Shulk!! He is my main character in SSB .-.
    I only got Link Amiibo which I bought incase they will use him for the upcoming Zelda title

Thanks
    OMGGGGGGGG I've been looking EVERYWHERE for Shulk!! He is my main character in SSB .-.
    I only got Link Amiibo which I bought incase they will use him for the upcoming Zelda title
    They most likely will. lol i mean, getting one has become a challenge. I need moar regular nintendo characters though. I usually go for the ones that I don`t really see them producing many of. Like, im pretty sure the duck hunt one wont be used anywhere outside of SSB lol

Country
    Thanks
    They most likely will. lol i mean, getting one has become a challenge. I need moar regular nintendo characters though. I usually go for the ones that I don`t really see them producing many of. Like, im pretty sure the duck hunt one wont be used anywhere outside of SSB lol
    I dont see much use of Mega man or Wii fit trainer or basically any of the franchises that has a very bad looking future. The one I care to get is except Link that I now own, is Shulk, Luigi, Zelda, Ganondorf and Mega Man, but it's only because I main these folks the most. Like I said, I bought Link for the new Zelda game, and I bought instead of the rare ones because I didnt have alot of money during the time. I didnt have a job so I just thought I'd buy the most important one, for me.
    But I just recently got a job so now I started the hunt for more!

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Most of their game bundles come with digital installations anyways. The only N3DS game bundle was Monster Hunter 4U with an exclusive gray MH N3DS. Of course sold after 10 minutes after the Nintendo Direct that introduced it.

Nintendo has to realize they can REALLY bank by making more considering scalpers are trying so hard. IDK, I'm just getting tired of Nintendo's bullshit of not releasing more shit as clearly the demand is exponentially high in addition scalpers have already given them their money-- any extras they produce people can buy first hand and at the same time RIP scalpers' wallets.

>Mariotehplumber

So all in all, GL Lin, you ain't getting an exclusive N3DS unless you get lucky or fork over $400+ to some asshole.

9. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Michi (02-18-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Most of their game bundles come with digital installations anyways. The only N3DS game bundle was Monster Hunter 4U with an exclusive gray MH N3DS. Of course sold after 10 minutes after the Nintendo Direct that introduced it.

Nintendo has to realize they can REALLY bank by making more considering scalpers are trying so hard. IDK, I'm just getting tired of Nintendo's bullshit of not releasing more shit as clearly the demand is exponentially high in addition scalpers have already given them their money-- any extras they produce people can buy first hand and at the same time RIP scalpers' wallets.

>Mariotehplumber

So all in all, GL Lin, you ain't getting an exclusive N3DS unless you get lucky or fork over $400+ to some asshole.
    I guess I got to buy it separetetly then. I really want the MM 3ds because it looks fancy as shit. I thought mm was included wih it, bit I guess it's not?

Anyways, for games like MH I couldnt really care if its a physical copy or not. I just collect items from Zelda because you can tell by my profile pic and signature that I'm a huge fan.
    I also want the skull kid doll they made for the release of MM, but ye good luck with that right

Aokiji's Avatar I dont want to be Scammer

Country
    Thanks
    I didnt play that since my PSP Broke's ! but MH 1 I Finish that Game !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information