Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I recently made a thread about Monster Hunter, which made me think about Super smash bros for Wii U. I havent seen any previous threads about SSB or even any related to Wii U. I suspect not many might own a Wii U here at forum. But for those who do own one, I figured I could make one about Smash too!

First of all, if you have Smash for Wii U, write down your Nintendo ID here so we can SETTLE IT IN SMASHHH!

My name on Wii U is Linzor too! Easy to find!

Also, I'm curious What do you think about the new characters? Pac man, Mega man, Lucina and so on, did they do a good job with the new recruits? I heard Rayman is coming as DLC, it's not confirmed yet tho however.

Who do you main?
    My favorite is the new character, Shulk. I also use Mega Man and Ganondorf alot!
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-16-2015 at 09:37 PM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I recently made a thread about Monster Hunter, which made me think about Super smash bros for Wii U. I havent seen any previous threads about SSB or even any related to Wii U. I suspect not many might own a Wii U here at forum. But for those who do own one, I figured I could make one about Smash too!

First of all, if you have Smash for Wii U, write down your Nintendo ID here so we can SETTLE IT IN SMASHHH!

My name on Wii U is Linzor too! Easy to find!

Also, I'm curious What do you think about the new characters? Pac man, Mega man, Lucina and so on, did they do a good job with the new recruits? I heard Rayman is coming as DLC, it's not confirmed yet tho however.

Who do you main?
    My favorite is the new character, Shulk. I also use Mega Man and Ganondorf alot!
    Luigi and Link will always be my favorites, that Wii Trainer is like really weak compared to all the others... (I don't own a Wii U myself but i played SSB at a friends house) It was fun but I still feel like SSB Melee and of course SSB (N64) were the best ones. The new ones are just a bit too much. Especially with the new 8 player system (tends to lose the little bit of visability there was left and plunges the game in total chaos, which they might have intended though).

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Diddy Kong for life. He was my main character in Brawl and he shall remain my favorite. That is all.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Luigi and Link will always be my favorites, that Wii Trainer is like really weak compared to all the others... (I don't own a Wii U myself but i played SSB at a friends house) It was fun but I still feel like SSB Melee and of course SSB (N64) were the best ones. The new ones are just a bit too much. Especially with the new 8 player system (tends to lose the little bit of visability there was left and plunges the game in total chaos, which they might have intended though).
    Luigi is definetly in my top 5, Link however is not as good as he once was.
    I've never played 8-players yet. I only do 1v1 Ranked currently.

Wii fit trainer does not deal alot of damage, but is quick and can do some sick combo moves. The worst one according to me is Peach or palutena

Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Diddy Kong for life. He was my main character in Brawl and he shall remain my favorite. That is all.
    Diddy kong was SICK in Brawl. That freakin banana is so annoying...

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    We all need to play or somethin' idk.

I finally get my 4-port third party adapter tomorrow (or maybe Wed. depends on whether tracker was right on the shipment or not) so I can finally fkin use my GCN controller without going to a damn friend's house. (Nintendo pls stop with the low supply quantity recently, seriously)

Also gives me an incentive to play. I have barely tried any competitive play at all because there's no locals at all + playing for glory online has its limits.

Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Luigi is definetly in my top 5, Link however is not as good as he once was.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh trust me. Link is rather one of the best characters to use now. His recoveries are by far at its best and actually have surviving power IN ADDITION to taking self bomb damage if you can pull it off. Plus the fact that his own bombs don't deal damage to himself anymore when he hits an opponent is just insane. It took 4 damn games, but Link is finally a high tier-- arguably top tier now.
    Last edited by Dualage; 02-17-2015 at 06:35 AM.

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post

I finally get my 4-port third party adapter tomorrow (or maybe Wed. depends on whether tracker was right on the shipment or not) so I can finally fkin use my GCN controller without going to a damn friend's house. (Nintendo pls stop with the low supply quantity recently, seriously)

Also gives me an incentive to play. I have barely tried any competitive play at all because there's no locals at all + playing for glory online has its limits.

GCN is best, but the Gamepad isn't bad at all too.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh trust me. Link is rather one of the best characters to use now. His recoveries are by far at its best and actually have surviving power IN ADDITION to taking self bomb damage if you can pull it off. Plus the fact that his own bombs don't deal damage to himself anymore when he hits an opponent is just insane. It took 4 damn games, but Link is finally a high tier-- arguably top tier now.
    I play on the gamepad, the adapter was nowhere to be found, and now I'm very comftable with the gamepad.

The bomb survival is nothing new, just the no damage.
    The only way to play Link is to spam projectiles to keep the target at a distance, and I dont think that's really good enough.
    I dont think I have ever got beaten by Link while using Shulk. Activate JUMP and just time your air moves to land a combo. Since Link is usually at the edge of the stage shooting, it's easy to land a hit really fast to knock him out.

OR you could use Fox or Falco against him for awesome counter lol.
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-17-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Appearence's Avatar ♪♫ ♒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♒ ♫♪

Country
    Thanks
    My friend is SHino he is BEst player

ING:
    Appearence//Appearence

9. The following user said thank you to Appearence for this useful post:

Shino (02-23-2015)

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    kirby
    let this game die

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Update::

Still waiting for my GCN adapter from play-asia. Honestly if I waited the couple weeks for Amazon to get it I would have had it weeks ago ffs.

Int. shipping is bullshit. How do people enjoy imports when they have to wait an eon for them '-'

OT: Tried playing a bit comp. with Gamepad and eh... I can perfect pivot/b-dash (sheik) about 50% of the time than I can with GCN and my uair's are just terrible and often feel I have to forcibly shorthop to do sh-uair.

Scalpers are pieces of shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information