Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I believe we removed the possibility of that resolution because of the custom scoreboard, it's too small to fit stuff on the scoreboard with that resolution so we simply removed support for it.

None of us care about the scoreboard '-' please allow the option?

fps > scoreboard .-.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Hi people of fgunz.
    You really should add 640x480 resolution because your server gives the worst fps. Many of my friends want to play this server but can't because their fps is fokn too bad on here. It shouldn't be too big of a problem. Maybe you could just allow us to change config? (ie. when you change your config to have 640x480 in the config right now, it goes to 800x600 by default)

Please be considerate .

mayb one day u guys can c tru skill insted of nerval & p4p1sh1to xddd
    jk i lov dem
    I wish too that dave can add 640x480 , seriously i have that problem my fps is getting worst . I wish he could . Xd
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly I think you should buy a new computer if it cannot handle GunZ on 800x600, but we are working on maps/items that could lower fps issues.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Camel (02-18-2015), Linzor (02-18-2015), Michi (02-18-2015)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Honestly I think you should buy a new computer if it cannot handle GunZ on 800x600, but we are working on maps/items that could lower fps issues.
    Some of us have been using that resolution since we started playing gunz. So we prefer that res

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Some of us have been using that resolution since we started playing gunz. So we prefer that res
    It doesnt really catch new people's interest if gunz aimed for that quality. Buy a new PC. The requirements for Gunz are so low that Buying a new PC for this game would barely cost you anything.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    It doesnt really catch new people's interest if gunz aimed for that quality. Buy a new PC. The requirements for Gunz are so low that Buying a new PC for this game would barely cost you anything.
    Ok, obviously you don't see my point. I have been playing with 640x480 since i've started playing this game as I'm sure many other people have been doing as well, because back then no one had high end computers. Even when i got my own decent computer i still chose to play on the resolution that i've been playing for years on over trying to play on a new one and lose aim. You shouldn't even post in this section if all you have to say is "buy a new pc", why don't you go play candycrush then. Allowing users to change CONFIG to put this resolution woudn't harm anyone. Lets be honest theres maybe between 0 and 0 new players and everyone "new" on any server has either switched from another server over or they came back and have previously played gunz. Everyone who still plays has a basic knowledge about the game. I don't see how adding a config change to put 640x480 for those of us who want to play on that resolution can be bad for anyone else? Lets get back to your point again....hey if they're knew they won't even know how to change config right? So i don't see how that could affect them in any way. #add configchangefor640x480
    Last edited by Tetra; 02-20-2015 at 02:07 AM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Ok, obviously you don't see my point. I have been playing with 640x480 since i've started playing this game as I'm sure many other people have been doing as well, because back then no one had high end computers. Even when i got my own decent computer i still chose to play on the resolution that i've been playing for years on over trying to play on a new one and lose aim. You shouldn't even post in this section if all you have to say is "buy a new pc", why don't you go play candycrush then. Allowing users to change CONFIG to put this resolution woudn't harm anyone. Lets be honest theres maybe between 0 and 0 new players and everyone "new" on any server has either switched from another server over or they came back and have previously played gunz. Everyone who still plays has a basic knowledge about the game. I don't see how adding a config change to put 640x480 for those of us who want to play on that resolution can be bad for anyone else? Lets get back to your point again....hey if they're knew they won't even know how to change config right? So i don't see how that could affect them in any way. #add configchangefor640x480
    "Go play Candycrush"? I think you're taking this too personally.

I'm saying GET USED TO IT. I'm sure that if any of the others has been sticking around long enough on this server without this res then they would have gotten used to it by now. I dont know if you're new to this server or not, but how ****ing hard is it to play with a different res? "I'm not used to this", just ****ing play long enough and I'm sure you will, instead of demanding something worthless. I didnt play on this res that I use now back in the days but sure was no problem switching.

And try not to bitch whenever someone doesnt agree with you.

Thanks

I'm saying GET USED TO IT. I'm sure that if any of the others has been sticking around long enough on this server without this res then they would have gotten used to it by now. I dont know if you're new to this server or not, but how ****ing hard is it to play with a different res? "I'm not used to this", just ****ing play long enough and I'm sure you will, instead of demanding something worthless. I didnt play on this res that I use now back in the days but sure was no problem switching.

son why the fk u on this thread if u disagree, niga got defensive when i said candycrush. Don't need a retard giving his opinion on a matter which doesn't concern him. pce

Lygophobia's Avatar New Member

Thanks

son why the fk u on this thread if u disagree, niga got defensive when i said candycrush. Don't need a retard giving his opinion on a matter which doesn't concern him. pce
    Alright, Arguing in this manner doesn't help either side. Who wants to read two children arguing? Please keep it civil.

Back on topic.

640 x 480 config change doesn't hurt anything, I believe it should be added back. If they go into the configuration file to change it, they should know that it isn't supported, I know quite a few players who don't play this server because of the fps issues. It wouldn't hurt anything to allow them to change the configuration file to 640 x 480. It's just a play-style choice. I get 500+ easy on 1920 x 1080 Max settings. Yet i play on 640 x 480 on every other server (800 x 600 on here when I do play) Just because of preference. I'm not going to lie, I don't play FG most of the time because I don't feel like re-learning my movements every time I play. My play-style requires a lot of 180° turns, and every time i try to play, i have to get use to the turning again. Which discourages me to play. If you want people to have no reason not to play, allowing a config change wouldn't hurt. But this is just my opinion.

Thanks for reading~!

Aokiji's Avatar I dont want to be Scammer

Country
    Thanks
    yess !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information