GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Who ever dropped Bleach after the Aizen arc, I think I'm starting to laugh at you now.

GUESS WHO BACK BOYS

BLEACH HYPE? ANYONE FEELING IT?

WHO STILL READING BLEACH?

I thought Bleach was no more but I kept reading it anyway because I believed in Kubo

HE MADE A COMEBACK, DEF A 10/10 CHAPTER.

WHEN THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE, WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR WAY, WHEN YOU CAN'T THINK, WHEN THEIRS A PERSON WHO CAN FORESEE THE FUTURE, WHO DO YOU PULL FROM THE DARKNESS?
    Last edited by GodTommy; 02-19-2015 at 11:44 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    My favorite anime is Bleach though I stopped watching them because they are fcking waste of time and boring.
    Been waiting nearly 3 years for those fcks to continue the anime and they are so lazy to end the manga.. I lost faith.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    My favorite anime is Bleach though I stopped watching them because they are fcking waste of time and boring.
    Been waiting nearly 3 years for those fcks to continue the anime and they are so lazy to end the manga.. I lost faith.
    Honestly, you should just read the manga and stick it through.

You're really not a bleach fan if you drop it and lose faith. You gotta believe in Kubo my friend.

We waited and he delivered. Bleach hype my friends....................

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    the anime was so boring after the aizen arc the arc thats going on now is so ****in amazing with ichigos new powerups *cough* n other stuff going on it realy would be amazing and easily the most popular if aired again

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    Honestly, you should just read the manga and stick it through.

You're really not a bleach fan if you drop it and lose faith. You gotta believe in Kubo my friend.

We waited and he delivered. Bleach hype my friends....................
    Manga is a waste of time and it's a big spoil if you ever decide to watch the airing episodes so no thanks.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Manga is a waste of time and it's a big spoil if you ever decide to watch the airing episodes so no thanks.
    Why watch when you can read and fill in the colors yourself?

Do you need actors speaking and music and animation to get into your mojo?

Nothing is a big spoil if you want to read the story and watch it, depends on the person though.

Some rather watch the anime than read the manga and some rather read the manga than watch the anime.

Some Do both, who knows !

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    Why watch when you can read and fill in the colors yourself?

Do you need actors speaking and music and animation to get into your mojo?

Nothing is a big spoil if you want to read the story and watch it, depends on the person though.

Some rather watch the anime than read the manga and some rather read the manga than watch the anime.

Some Do both, who knows !
    I dont think they sell manga at any stores close to me, so if I would read manga it would be on the computer and that wouldnt feel as exciting as it would by turning the page.

I rather watch anime aswell, stuff happens in the moment while in the manga it happens for aslong as you care to read it through :/ And by that I mean that I often lose focus when reading by ky surrounding

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I dont think they sell manga at any stores close to me, so if I would read manga it would be on the computer and that wouldnt feel as exciting as it would by turning the page.

I rather watch anime aswell, stuff happens in the moment while in the manga it happens for aslong as you care to read it through :/ And by that I mean that I often lose focus when reading by ky surrounding
    As true as that can be, there are just some series out there that tend to skip out on a lot of detail. One especially is JJBA (part 1 and 2) since the animation skipped maybe 60-70% of everything that happened in both.

I DO love to watch more, but if they forcibly add exposition left and right, I usually grow more fond of reading instead.

Also can Bleach just die now? Getting sick and tired of dead horse beatings this generation.
    Last edited by Dualage; 02-22-2015 at 07:25 AM. Reason: grammarz bad

See what you're missing.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by linzor View Post
    i dont think they sell manga at any stores close to me, so if i would read manga it would be on the computer and that wouldnt feel as exciting as it would by turning the page.

I rather watch anime aswell, stuff happens in the moment while in the manga it happens for aslong as you care to read it through :/ and by that i mean that i often lose focus when reading by ky surrounding
    thissssssssssssssssssssss

oi Blake

Thanks
    Been seeing ppl get hyped over this chapter, /r/bleach is freaking out.

I think im just gona wait till manga is over, im pretty sure they'll adapt the last arc if it ends well. If not, I can just marathon it.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Thread Information