Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Lauren

Reason: Spiking in CW

Proof/Evidence: I should have recorded more games, because this went on for many but I didn't really care. This is common as well as force lag, the ping does this even without evident spikes. As evidenced when I took the screenshots in relation to the video, if you watch her character she is not flying there.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gslz45

http://imgur.com/NTD7Ypo,NOhLsVz
    Last edited by Buddhism; 02-25-2015 at 11:04 PM.
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    As you saw me say in the screenshots you provided, I even said "sorry, I have 4 roommates"
    There is not much I could do and can even do when they're online during the afternoon or the evening, it's not like I can kick them off.
    My apologies for spiking, I do admit I do have a random spike that I am not able to fix.
    But, I feel like you're only reporting me because you got muted after you flamed me and other players, It's very weird how you mention how you "didn't care" but then here you are, reporting me after I declined your request to be unmuted, but hey i guess that is just how it works sometimes.
    I'll wait for other people to reply.
    Last edited by Zachary; 02-26-2015 at 01:10 AM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Staff or non-staff, you should stick to the rules, we make no exceptions.
    I've dealt in the past with a lot of similar reports like this one.
    @Queen Anger, doesn't matter how many roommates you have, you were told that you were, I wouldn't say forcelagging but spiking since you were not doing it on purpose.
    You should have stopped cw-ing immediately so you don't get reported or tell your roommates to stop using your internet even if it's for a while (while you end CW).
    Knowing the fact people are using your internet clearly means you will lag in-game gaining advantage of the other people that's why you shouldn't have went cw-ing while spiking in first place.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I understand what you're saying but I have 4 roommates who are constantly on the Internet as well as myself.
    A small spike in a clan war is nothing I would do intentionally, especially because I know the consequences.
    Also, it's not like I can say to them "stop using the Internet for 30 minutes" because they're my roommates, I don't own them.
    Also, I did stop cwing after it got really bad.
    And not much of an advantage was gained, we lost some and won some.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I meant to say whenever you notice huge spikes going on with your internet or ping jumps, just stop until it gets smoother.
    Anyway, leaving that to Dave or other official GM's, it's not my job to take any actions here.
    Locked for now.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    @Anger - It doesn't matter if you have 4 roomates who are also using your internet at the same time.
    You got warned that you spiked, and you should have offered a draw because you knew you're actually spiking.
    You spiked very badly.

Therefore, user has been warned.
    Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information