Crystite's Avatar Tu Tu Ru!
    IGN of reported player: Ricko

Reason: Scamming ring.

Proof/Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/1ZyvU

--------

I sent the coins knowing what was going to happen because he kept saying he was going to leave if I didn't send, I tried to convince him to let me know which account was his main so I could find out some more player names. I found out that his entire clan is in on it, but that's about it. Was going to find his IP through the p2p in-game but he uses a VPN. I'm assuming he receives the coins and gifts them to an alternate account, he wouldn't tell me what it was.

I sent 50 at a time and it gave me long enough to grab some nice screenies! If you were to check his gifting history you could probably determine the other accounts he uses (or just follow back through some IP's)

I don't expect or want my coins back, it's not like he gets physical money - it all goes to help keep the server running anyway.
    I am aware buying items is probably against the ToS, but I wasn't intending on keeping it even if he did send it - your choice whether I was in the right or wrong.

I actually thanked him for sending it and offered to buy more things if his friends wanted to sell me items, no response yet - we'll see how it goes

For any further questions please do no hesitate to PM me or ask here.

Regards,
    Troy
    Last edited by Crystite; 02-26-2015 at 03:49 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Too bad, we don't support account/items (and so on) trading.
    It's your fault for actually trusting a 13 years old kid.
    You can always define if the user is a scammer mostly by the way he speaks, if his grammar is at beginner level, you should ignore him and continue whatever you were doing.
    You just wasted 50 coins.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    We are not able to do anything.
    Please inform yourself of the rules and regulations next time.

Thread Information