Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    I play gunz on 1600 x 1200 resolution and the fps counter and damage counter are both partially off the screen. My monitor's native resolution is 1920 x 1080 but I've been playing on this resolution since ijji so it's what I'm used to playing on. If this is purely the reason because it's not my native resolution it's not worth changing it but just wondering if it's a bug or a slight code change that could push it back over properly. Note: damage counter and fps counter are only effected by this and there is no other problems by this resolution. Also this has been from start of me playing fgunz but it isn't a big deal so I didn't post about (not a new problem).

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Probably because the resolution makes your FGunZ stretched and FPS + DMG mess up.
    It's not not a big issue to be honest, I barely even look at them.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

3. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Mousse (03-01-2015)

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Apply a resolution which is fit for your monitor. Check your monitor's resolution and apply the same one for GunZ. If not,pick a smaller resolution if you want a stretched view of the game.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amaethon View Post
    Apply a resolution which is fit for your monitor. Check your monitor's resolution and apply the same one for GunZ. If not,pick a smaller resolution if you want a stretched view of the game.
    Did you not read anything of what I said at all? I clearly state I know my monitor's native resolution and this resolution I've been using since ijji so I'm not changing it over this.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Why don't you try 1024x768, I use it thought the pixels are a bit messed up but you will get used to it.
    At least the FPS & dmg counter are not bugged.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    your screen is 1920x1080 and your playing at 1600x1200 (180 horizontal pixels out of range), so u can say whatever u want but your game resolution just doesnt fit your screen. for the same effect, try playing at the same aspect ratio but a lower resolution, as george suggested. 1024x768 or 1280x960 if its supported

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Why don't you try 1024x768, I use it thought the pixels are a bit messed up but you will get used to it.
    At least the FPS & dmg counter are not bugged.
    I've gotten so use to this resolution because you get so much more view of everything and your character is a bit further from the screen. Like you said it isn't a big deal and it's not really worth changing just so I can see it properly. Just wondering if it would be a slight code change to push it over or something. Pretty much any other resolution same size as 1920 x 1080 or smaller will make it fit but it changes the view of gunz and I don't like it, not a big deal but thanks.

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Slaysion View Post
    Did you not read anything of what I said at all? I clearly state I know my monitor's native resolution and this resolution I've been using since ijji so I'm not changing it over this.
    This is why I told you try a smaller resolution. Don't go for a resolution bigger than your screen and get mad about it. Isn't it obvious that the length is beyond your monitor's resolution? Stick w/ your monitor solution/smaller than it if you want to see the dmg counter and fps. That's the only fix.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    its physically not possible to get 1200 horizontal pixels to fit on a monitor that only has 1080 horizontal pixels, just use same aspect ratio (so same view) but lower resolution like 1280x960 or 1024x768

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    its physically not possible to get 1200 horizontal pixels to fit on a monitor that only has 1080 horizontal pixels, just use same aspect ratio (so same view) but lower resolution like 1280x960 or 1024x768
    I would disagree because virtually everything is there except the fps and damage counter is partially off the screen. I understand what you're saying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information