Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    I think god is just a made up myth that was made along big ass time ago and now everyone wants to believe there is a god and that god is they're savior,
    BREH first off if god existed and he was such a good god he wouldn't allow causes like 9/11 or shit like that, which makes it all something natural and our intelligence natural , not that "God" gave us this intelligence jezz, secondly In the bible stats that if we kill we go to hell but animals kill to survive now think if there was no government and no technology we would have to survive and kill , government controll us , did god ever do anything to this world? No , GOD is bs made up by stupid humans and so is religion, i'm pretty sure animals don't pray and we're animals but with intelligence , we have sex , we **** , we have emotions all natural , now if u can prove me wrong go ahead.

god = myth

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Well you wanna know what I think ? I think this thread is gonna be closed in a heartbeat, just like the other ones lol

The staff are really really strict on controversial debates like these, because people on these forums can't have a calm, mature discussion about it. Too many ideas clash then people just start yelling at each other and it becomes a big mess.

But I do agree with your main point for the most part

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

3. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Chicken (03-02-2015)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Why how or when it was 'made' up, or rather, how where or when the Bible was written is something we will never have an answer to. I'm pretty sure we would be able to kill other animals to survive, it's meant to not slaughter other humans without reason (not that there are good reasons for slaughtering other humans).

I'm pretty sure that religious people would have a counter argument for everything you put up here. The way I view religion is just a different set of norms and values applied to different cultures, it's something that is slowly being replaced by technology and laws. For me it's common sense that we respect others, meaning that we don't invade their privacy, steal their stuff let alone harm / (sexually) assault one another etc. etc. There isn't much wrong with the basic concept to be civilized really...

To me, we're all religious. We either believe in the same or a different god, or we believe in ourselves. It's all the same, #grouphug.

5. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Izzat (03-13-2015)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Man created God to control man

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Why how or when it was 'made' up, or rather, how where or when the Bible was written is something we will never have an answer to. I'm pretty sure we would be able to kill other animals to survive, it's meant to not slaughter other humans without reason (not that there are good reasons for slaughtering other humans).

I'm pretty sure that religious people would have a counter argument for everything you put up here. The way I view religion is just a different set of norms and values applied to different cultures, it's something that is slowly being replaced by technology and laws. For me it's common sense that we respect others, meaning that we don't invade their privacy, steal their stuff let alone harm / (sexually) assault one another etc. etc. There isn't much wrong with the basic concept to be civilized really...

To me, we're all religious. We either believe in the same or a different god, or we believe in ourselves. It's all the same, #grouphug.
    I guess I can agree with you there , but for example when someone goes through a serious surgery and they make through it , people be like "THANK GOD THAT U R ALIVE" like what , it was the surgeon who he should thank , god didn't do anything , praying for "god" to stop wars and stuff like that won't do shit and some people just won't notice that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Man created God to control man
    clever

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    You sound like a fool. lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    We all gotta believe in something, right?
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    I guess I can agree with you there , but for example when someone goes through a serious surgery and they make through it , people be like "THANK GOD THAT U R ALIVE" like what , it was the surgeon who he should thank , god didn't do anything , praying for "god" to stop wars and stuff like that won't do shit and some people just won't notice that

- - - Updated - - -

clever
    I mean, that argument just gets old. Why should humans not be responsible for their own actions? I know both you and I aren't directly involved with the cause or spread of ongoing wars, but our fellow humans are. I don't believe in God, but if I were him I sure as hell wouldn't play Earth's janitor and clean up all the trash. We want to be in control, that doesn't simply mean getting to do whatever the hell we want and whenever someone ****s up mr. God comes in and saves the day...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I mean, that argument just gets old. Why should humans not be responsible for their own actions? I know both you and I aren't directly involved with the cause or spread of ongoing wars, but our fellow humans are. I don't believe in God, but if I were him I sure as hell wouldn't play Earth's janitor and clean up all the trash. We want to be in control, that doesn't simply mean getting to do whatever the hell we want and whenever someone ****s up mr. God comes in and saves the day...
    There where is god why we never had any concrete proof of god?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You really want to debate/discuss this topic again? (for like the 100th time)
    People think god is real and others don't, the end .

13. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Ao (03-03-2015)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information