Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    That is a very good and respect vol question. The answers are in the bible.

Suffering was not part of Jehovah God’s purpose for mankind. However, the first human couple rebelled against God’s rulership, choosing to set their own standards of good and bad. They turned away from God and suffered the consequences. Today we are experiencing the effects of their bad choice. But in no way did God originate human suffering. The Bible says: “When under trial, let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’ For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.” (James 1:13) Suffering can afflict anyone—even those who are favored by God.

To find out why God allows suffering, we need to think back to the time when suffering began. When Satan led Adam and Eve into disobeying Jehovah, an important question was raised. Satan did not call into question Jehovah’s power. Even Satan knows that there is no limit to Jehovah’s power. Rather, Satan questioned Jehovah’s right to rule. By calling God a liar who withholds good from his subjects, Satan charged that Jehovah is a bad ruler. (Genesis 3:2-5) Satan implied that mankind would be better off without God’s rulership. This was an attack on Jehovah’s sovereignty, his right to rule.

Adam and Eve rebelled against Jehovah. In effect, they said: ‘We do not need Jehovah as our Ruler. We can decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong.’ How could Jehovah settle that issue? Someone might say that God should simply have destroyed the rebels and made a fresh start. But Jehovah had stated his purpose to fill the earth with the offspring of Adam and Eve, and he wanted them to live in an earthly paradise. (Genesis 1:28) Jehovah always fulfills his purposes. (Isaiah 55:10, 11) Besides that, getting rid of the rebels in Eden would not have answered the question that had been raised regarding Jehovah’s right to rule.

Remember that the rebels in Eden were not the only ones involved. Millions of angels were watching. (Job 38:7; Daniel 7:10) How Jehovah handled the rebellion would greatly affect all those angels and eventually all intelligent creation. So, what has Jehovah done? He has allowed Satan to show how he would rule mankind. God has also allowed humans to govern themselves under Satan’s guidance.

After 6,000 years of human history, the evidence is clear. Human rulers have failed to eliminate war, crime, injustice, or disease.
    i see you are answering in a very respectfull way, without pushing, wanted to thank you for that.
    but that wasn't my question,my qeustion was, if god knew all this would of happen, the rebelling, the evil, the hellfire, why did he still choose to create us?
    i didnt blame god or anyone for all of this, i just asked why would god create us if he knew all this would of happen?

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    if hell is punishment for bad people, and satan is the ruler of hell, doesnt that make satan a good guy?

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
    Never said I studied the Bible. I said I've read it growing up. I went to classes after mass where they would teach us the Bible. I acknowledged what was in it, but never chose to willingly study it. The reason I don't study the Bible is because the verses can be interpreted in several different ways. It all varies based upon who's reading it, since in order to understand the Bible, you need to look into the deeper meaning and symbolism. Then it turns into "I think God means ____, I think God is saying ____." There's barely anything concrete in the Bible. A majority of it is just how you interpret the passages.

Also, don't try to come at me with this personal attack and drilling me with questions as if I'm claiming I know everything about the God you believe in, because I'll 100% admit I don't know everything. No one does for sure. I merely said believe in what makes you happy and motivates you to live. I never said what you believe in is wrong. I said I just don't choose to believe the same thing because _____. If you want to believe in it, that's 100% fine. I fully respect that. But don't start pushing all this shit on me to turn it into a wrong vs. right battle. That's not what religion is about at all.

Believe in what you want, and let me believe in what I want.
    That is why you need to study the bible with the right people if you would like the know the truth in it. If you go to church or some kind of christian school, for example, you won't learn anything from it. Only weird stuff (Im not here for a debate tho because I hate debates). The bible is very specific and accurate but many people claim that they understand it. Like the church leaders for example. They don't know anything about the bible but act like they know it and make their own rules and fictions. These so called 'christians' do the most awful things, hypocrites. An example is that the bible does not explain that all the humans go to heaven or that all the 'bad' people get punished forever in a painful heartless hell.. That fact was proven almost 200years ago by Jehovah Witnesses. Since that time many so called 'christians' made up lies about what is written in the bible. The bible stay the same but the words of the religious leaders changes.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Like all the other threads, believers want to provide proof god exists and non-believers want to provide proof that god doesn't exist.

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    i see you are answering in a very respectfull way, without pushing, wanted to thank you for that.
    but that wasn't my question,my qeustion was, if god knew all this would of happen, the rebelling, the evil, the hellfire, why did he still choose to create us?
    i didnt blame god or anyone for all of this, i just asked why would god create us if he knew all this would of happen?
    God created us to live in a earthly paradise forever. So in my opinion I think it is worth the risk to let mankind suffer temporary

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    if hell is punishment for bad people, and satan is the ruler of hell, doesnt that make satan a good guy?
    Hell does not exist

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Azula; 03-03-2015 at 07:49 PM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Earth is hell, look at the destruction that is caused, the wrong doings that happen, all the suffering and pain, to me this is hell, only those who live through hell without being lead into doing the above get the chance of walking through the big mans gates which they call heaven.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    The fact that OP has started the thread in a somewhat unprofessional way and people randomly posting useless vulgar and off topic remarks does not make this a "debate" what so ever.
    If this keeps up. i will lock this thread personally. So play nice kiddies!

On topic: if youre saying why there are problems in the world and god is doing nothing. We have something called "free will" and if you think a world where everything is perfect and neat with 0 crimes/problems. then that is a world where i don't wanna be in. either you live in a world with problems but you get to choose what you want in life or a robotic world with a predefined fate embedded in people before they were born. everything has its reasons and no matter what your reasons/opinions are, everyone should respect that.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    Most of you people don't understand why some intelligent people believe in God. It is not because of the ridiculous religions. It's because of the bible.

The bible is scientifically accurate. The bible is, was and will always be centuries ahead of the science.

One of the many evidence is that in the middle ages scientist taught that the earth was flat. Other people in Asia believed that the world was getting carried by giant animals. In 1961 the first man flew to the moon and it was officially proven that the earth is round and do not hang on anything.

In all these hundreds of years (almost 2000 years) that knowledge was in the bible;

- “He stretches out the northern sky over empty space, suspending the earth upon nothing.”
    Job 26:7
    - “There is One who dwells above the circle of the earth.”
    Isaiah 40:22

Both verses explain that the earth is in a empty space and do not hang on anything and that the earth is circle formed. In the middle ages scientist said that the theories of the bible was the most ridiculous of all. Just like in our time.

Both books were written 1473 - 732 B.C. And both of the writers claim that what they were writing inspired was by Gods knowledge. This is just one of the so many evidence that the bible has a knowledge far beyond humans.
    the bible is not scientific. these verses are really vague and could be just a random lucky guess. there is so many bullshit in the bible. it condones muder, rape, slavery etc. also the story of creation is completely false. its not possible to walk over water and turn water into whine etc etc. how could you honestly say it is scientific. religion is the opposite of science.

RAK's Avatar Proud weebo.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Man created God to control man
    Freud fan, huh? likewise.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information