Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serp View Post
    You sound like a fool. lol
    Why does he sound like a fool? This is a debate thread, give your opinion.

I kind of agree with Chicken as in my personal opinion it just sounds more logical. Nothing against religious people though, they are free to believe in what they want.
    Last edited by Resort; 03-02-2015 at 10:03 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Resort for this useful post:

Chicken (03-02-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I kind of agree with you and don't heres what I believe personally I believe theirs an power (I don't choose to label him as god) that controls the universe obviously and the causes of 9/11 or earthquakes and etc natural disasters I just like to call them equilibrium their has to be a balance is it unfair that millions die ofcourse it isnt but you never will know what or where they go and I believe their is an reasoning behind all of this (or i'd like to believe).

just my opinion

had to edit zz fkn fkd up keyboard

p.s. i am god
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 03-02-2015 at 10:17 PM.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    i think jesus/mohammed was on magic mushrooms when he/she wrote the bible/quran

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    Why does he sound like a fool? This is a debate thread, give your opinion.

I kind of agree with Chicken as in my personal opinion it just sounds more logical. Nothing against religious people though, they are free to believe in what they want.
    Most logical isnt always the most correct in this case.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    There where is god why we never had any concrete proof of god?
    As I said, I don't believe in God. To me, God is something made up for the greater good. I think it's something that evolved out of age old tales, resulting in a movement / culture.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serp View Post
    Most logical isnt always the most correct in this case.
    There's no such thing as a correct opinion man lol. That's why I don't care what people believe when it comes to this debate. Believe what you want. Believe what motivates you to live and makes you happy. I'll respect any belief. If you believe in a God, go ahead. If you don't, go ahead. If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, go the **** ahead. More power to you ^^ But I can't **** with anyone who says someone's belief is "wrong." How can you say someone else's beliefs are wrong when you don't even know if your beliefs are right ? You just THINK they are. It's all opinion based. There's no use in arguing opinions, just share them instead.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Humans get scared when they do not understand something. it is our greatest power and yet our greatest weakness. Religion was a valid explanation for people in the past because they had no means of figuring out for real. Now we do have the means to do so. religion is kind of outdated if you ask me. still I don't care if you are religious or not. all I care about is the way you choose to act.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    wow butthurt sheltered murican detected

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    The bible states that when the time of jesus his return is there, first a lot of bad things will happen, as in tornados earthquakes war and shit. Those are all happening. Through this, it's able to think about it (9/11 other shit) as a sign.
    This is just what I have been taught in church, i'm not sure what i believe, i was raised in church and still have to go, but I have no idea what's true and what isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    i think jesus/mohammed was on magic mushrooms when he/she wrote the bible/quran
    I think that you're an uneducated idiot because Jesus didn't even write the bible. Not sure about Mohammed so I won't say anything about that. Don't type up random shit and post it just to get your post count up. At least do a bit of research before posting in a debate thread.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Mime for this useful post:

GetOwn3d (03-03-2015), Vickachu (03-02-2015)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information