Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    you can have your own opinion but stop sounding so rude there are Christians in this game. Learn to respect other people's faith, for goodness sake.

You also said its a 'myth' . If you're that capable of making assumptions, go debate with a pastor and solve the myth then.
    Last edited by Oink; 03-03-2015 at 06:15 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Oink for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (03-05-2015)

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    i remmeber i actually loved history back in high school. religion was definitly not made because of people not understanding something. religion has been made in order to control people, give them a relieve. because no one wants to believe that when you die, its all over. not even those who believe that.
    one of the reasons why i think religion was made to control people, was because Lous xiv ( if im right) , banned lots of news papers, music, articles etc that were against the church.
    i remmeber a guy ( i think its voltaire?), who wrote some shit against the church ( it was in the time of the enlightment), and ended up in prison for like 8 months. it was before the french revolution
    Last edited by Boostage123; 03-03-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    you can have your own opinion but stop sounding so rude there are Christians in this game. Learn to respect other people's faith, for goodness sake.

You also said its a 'myth' . If you're that capable of making assumptions, go debate with a pastor and solve the myth then.
    i actually did back when i was a christian and had some questions about god and jesus, even he wasn't able to give a clear answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    If you won't study the bible you will never find the evidence about the knowledge in it.
    i actually did study the bible, and ive noticed there are lots of mistakes in it.
    Like there is a scripture where jesus says do not call anyone a fool or thy should die or something ( idk something like that ), and then a few pages later he himself says ' ya fools'. like, seriously?

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    i actually did back when i was a christian and had some questions about god and jesus, even he wasn't able to give a clear answer.

- - - Updated - - -

i actually did study the bible, and ive noticed there are lots of mistakes in it.
    Like there is a scripture where jesus says do not call anyone a fool or thy should die or something ( idk something like that ), and then a few pages later he himself says ' ya fools'. like, seriously?
    I don't even know whether or not to believe your words LOL. You probably never even read the bible before. Regardless of whether whose God is real or fake, learn how to respect. That's all I'm asking for.

I don't get why everyone keeps talking about Christianity. Don't see anyone talking about Buddhism Islamic religions etc
    Last edited by Oink; 03-03-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to proof your self right come up with verses or else your argument doesn't make sense. And if you have really studied the bible then tell us what Gods name is..
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Thanks
    If you want to proof your self right come up with verses or else your argument doesn't make sense. And if you have really studied the bible then tell us what Gods name is..
    http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-22.htm
    http://biblehub.com/luke/12-20.htm

gods actually name is Jehova

i just searched those verses up on the internet , there might be another verse that is way more clear.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
    I've read the bible growing up, and I'm sorry. Can't trust some outdated book for evidence. If you can, that's cool, but I can't. Books (like the Bible) are written by people just like you and me. If people are tempted to make shit up nowadays for attention, who's to say that same temptation didn't exist back then ? Not everyone back then was this perfect little angel who obeyed this "God." Just look at the Adam and Eve story. Just look at Judas.

I think it's almost an insult to say that this complex planet and everything/everyone in it was made by some magical waving of hands in such a short period of time. I think there's something more complex. And I also think the SB king hit the nail right on the coffin. I feel that man made up God to protect the sanity of man. To give them motivation to live, so they didn't feel like there was no point in living. And even if there really is no point in living, I'd still want to anyway, solely because life is such a beautiful thing that should be appreciated and explored.
    If you truly have studied the bible and understand it, Then explain to me how the bible explain to us why there is so much suffering in the world and what Gods name is and what his true purpose is whith the earth? 99% of u guys have not studied the bible, I mean this with all do respect tho, I do not want to insult you. And it is not about who wrote the bible. The writers of the bible claim that the knowledge come from God not them self. I mean like, what so special about a fisher or a shepherd? The knowledge in the bible is beyond human intelligence. And like i said, if you don't studie the bible with the right people you will never find out whats so special about the Gods word.

- - - Updated - - -

http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-22.htm
    http://biblehub.com/luke/12-20.htm

gods actually name is Jehova

i just searched those verses up on the internet , there might be another verse that is way more clear.
    Very good. You did your researches. At least you are someone who likes to reason a bit. I want to give you this link, it is the best there is to find answers - http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/
    14-14-08

Thanks
    If you truly have studied the bible and understand it, Then explain to me how the bible explain to us why there is so much suffering in the world and what Gods name is and what his true purpose is whith the earth? 99% of u guys have not studied the bible, I mean this with all do respect tho, I do not want to insult you. And it is not about who wrote the bible. The writers of the bible claim that the knowledge come from God not them self. I mean like, what so special about a fisher or a shepherd? The knowledge in the bible is beyond human intelligence. And like i said, if you don't studie the bible with the right people you will never find out whats so special about the Gods word.
    if you answer me this questions with a good argument, without the 'its all for a reason bs', ill turn to christianity right today.

: if god knows everything, the future , the past etc. why did he in the first place create satan knowing he would fall.
    why would he create humans knowing Eve and adam would fall, and we would all be punished, people would suffer, die, burn in hell forever.
    why in the heck would he create us all knowing one day 90%-99% of every human he created will burn in hell forever.
    why would he force us to worship him, why would he be a jelous god if hes the only god that exists?

10. The following user said thank you to Boostage123 for this useful post:

Azula (03-03-2015)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Never said I studied the Bible. I said I've read it growing up. I went to classes after mass where they would teach us the Bible. I acknowledged what was in it, but never chose to willingly study it. The reason I don't study the Bible is because the verses can be interpreted in several different ways. It all varies based upon who's reading it, since in order to understand the Bible, you need to look into the deeper meaning and symbolism. Then it turns into "I think God means ____, I think God is saying ____." There's barely anything concrete in the Bible. A majority of it is just how you interpret the passages.

Also, don't try to come at me with this personal attack and drilling me with questions as if I'm claiming I know everything about the God you believe in, because I'll 100% admit I don't know everything. No one does for sure. I merely said believe in what makes you happy and motivates you to live. I never said what you believe in is wrong. I said I just don't choose to believe the same thing because _____. If you want to believe in it, that's 100% fine. I fully respect that. But don't start pushing all this shit on me to turn it into a wrong vs. right battle. That's not what religion is about at all.

Believe in what you want, and let me believe in what I want.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Country
    Thanks
    if you answer me this questions with a good argument, without the 'its all for a reason bs', ill turn to christianity right today.

: if god knows everything, the future , the past etc. why did he in the first place create satan knowing he would fall.
    why would he create humans knowing Eve and adam would fall, and we would all be punished, people would suffer, die, burn in hell forever.
    why in the heck would he create us all knowing one day 90%-99% of every human he created will burn in hell forever.
    why would he force us to worship him, why would he be a jelous god if hes the only god that exists?
    That is a very good and respect vol question. The answers are in the bible.

Suffering was not part of Jehovah God’s purpose for mankind. However, the first human couple rebelled against God’s rulership, choosing to set their own standards of good and bad. They turned away from God and suffered the consequences. Today we are experiencing the effects of their bad choice. But in no way did God originate human suffering. The Bible says: “When under trial, let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’ For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.” (James 1:13) Suffering can afflict anyone—even those who are favored by God.

To find out why God allows suffering, we need to think back to the time when suffering began. When Satan led Adam and Eve into disobeying Jehovah, an important question was raised. Satan did not call into question Jehovah’s power. Even Satan knows that there is no limit to Jehovah’s power. Rather, Satan questioned Jehovah’s right to rule. By calling God a liar who withholds good from his subjects, Satan charged that Jehovah is a bad ruler. (Genesis 3:2-5) Satan implied that mankind would be better off without God’s rulership. This was an attack on Jehovah’s sovereignty, his right to rule.

Adam and Eve rebelled against Jehovah. In effect, they said: ‘We do not need Jehovah as our Ruler. We can decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong.’ How could Jehovah settle that issue? Someone might say that God should simply have destroyed the rebels and made a fresh start. But Jehovah had stated his purpose to fill the earth with the offspring of Adam and Eve, and he wanted them to live in an earthly paradise. (Genesis 1:28) Jehovah always fulfills his purposes. (Isaiah 55:10, 11) Besides that, getting rid of the rebels in Eden would not have answered the question that had been raised regarding Jehovah’s right to rule.

Remember that the rebels in Eden were not the only ones involved. Millions of angels were watching. (Job 38:7; Daniel 7:10) How Jehovah handled the rebellion would greatly affect all those angels and eventually all intelligent creation. So, what has Jehovah done? He has allowed Satan to show how he would rule mankind. God has also allowed humans to govern themselves under Satan’s guidance.

After 6,000 years of human history, the evidence is clear. Human rulers have failed to eliminate war, crime, injustice, or disease.
    14-14-08

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information