Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Newgens calling people newgens. Smh..

OT: Nice duel meng.
    omg newgen alert..

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Patriotism is a thing difficult to put into words. It is neither precisely an emotion nor an opinion, nor a mandate, but a state of mind -- a reflection of our own personal sense of worth, and respect for our roots. Love of country plays a part, but it's not merely love. Neither is it pride, although pride too is one of the ingredients.

Patriotism is a commitment to what is best inside us all. And it's a recognition of that wondrous common essence in our greater surroundings -- our school, team, city, state, our immediate society -- often ultimately delineated by our ethnic roots and borders... but not always.

Indeed, these border lines are so fluid... And we do not pay allegiance as much as we resonate with a shared spirit.

We all feel an undeniable bond with the land where we were born. And yet, if we leave it for another, we grow to feel a similar bond, often of a more complex nature. Both are forms of patriotism -- the first, involuntary, by birth, the second by choice.

Neither is less worthy than the other.

But one is earned.

Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess (slaves). Indeed, Allah does not like those who are proud and boastful.

See, I was never a guy who had a whole heap of friends to belong to. Besides Greg Fienni, I never really had friends. I kind of stayed on my own. I hated it, but I was proud of it too. Cameron Wolfe needed no one. He didn't need to be amongst a pack. Not all of us roam like that. No, all he needed was his instincts. All he needed was himself.

For what it's worth: it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over again

You have two choices in life when it comes to truthful observations by others that anger you: You can be ashamed and cover it up by letting your pride take you in the extreme opposite direction, in order to make the point that they are wrong. Or, you can break down the walls of pride by accepting vulnerability as a strength, not a weakness. As you walk through your vulnerability, you will meet humility on the way to courage. From here, courage allows us to let go of shame and rise higher into the person we are meant to be, not the person that needs to be right. This is the road to confidence and self worth.

This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

Superiority complex does not mean "pride" although it appears to be so in the eyes of those who want to see it so. When you feel a higher esteem over the obstacles you desire to surmount, you highly overcome them and can still count a reserved energy to spare

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Cammy (03-08-2015), Hug Friend (03-08-2015), Jonathan pls (03-09-2015)

Rainion's Avatar Pikachu King

Thanks
    Anger mad cus no gm 0.0 or just mad because?? Period?? Mad because?? who will say!!!???

6. The following user said thank you to Rainion for this useful post:

Oink (03-08-2015)

Mahiro's Avatar The Prince of FG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Anger View Post
    did u just make ur forum account? newgen
    http://prntscr.com/6e0v1p
    Your forum account is not even a year old and you're calling other people newgens smfh. What do you want them to say? That they're sorry they couldn't find FG before you? Get off your high horse.
    My animelist

Made by Lenny

8. The following user said thank you to Mahiro for this useful post:

Oink (03-08-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mahiro View Post
    http://prntscr.com/6e0v1p
    Your forum account is not even a year old and you're calling other people newgens smfh. What do you want them to say? That they're sorry they couldn't find FG before you? Get off your high horse.
    i see march 2015, shut up noob.

Mahiro's Avatar The Prince of FG

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Anger View Post
    i see march 2015, shut up noob.
    Never heard of an alt?
    My animelist

Made by Lenny

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mahiro View Post