Thanks
    Months ago, out of nowhere, I developed a frame stutter despite having high fps.

I have my fps capped at 250, but without the cap, I get around 1300.

My processor has six cores, and I have 8 gigs of ram.

Before this development, everything ran smoothly.

Other games still run smoothly. For instance, I can play CS:GO and Skyrim without any stuttering.

The stutter is not dependent on having lots of players on my screen or being in certain areas. It even appears on the character loading screen sometimes. It occurs approximately every 10 seconds, although sometimes slightly more often. The stutter affects the displayed fps in no way, shape, or form.

It appeared spontaneously, in the absence of any changes. There was no preceding event, I didn't alter anything before it began, but suddenly the stutter developed for no discernible reason.

I've updated my graphics drivers, and it didn't help. I've reinstalled Freestyle Gunz, and it didn't help. Resolution does not affect this - it is consistent throughout all resolutions. Windowed mode changes nothing. I have always used Archetype's config. My system is free from viruses.

Does anyone have experience with anything like this?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    A lot of members unfortunately are experiencing the issue you're experiencing after the newest update.
    Sadly, we don't know what could be causing but hopefully it will be fixed in the next upcoming update.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Indeed noticed that this actually happens to me too, but for like half a second (or even less) every half an hour. this indeed is weird as it seems that the stutters take longer or less long depending on who it happens to. (i did also notice that when I cap my fps at 65 it occurs only a few times in a day)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe a memory leak, but I doubt it.

Thread Information