Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

Please keep the following in mind when you submit a thread or post in this section:

• You should only post in a suggestion thread if you want to discuss about something regarding the suggestion or if you disagree (and a legitimate reason should be provided if you disagree)
    • If you post a new thread, please check if it has not been posted before or else your thread may be trashed and/or locked
    • No bumping allowed
    • You must abide by the Terms of Service in this section
    • If you want to suggest multiple things, put them in seperate threads
    • This section is only for suggestions, not for bug reports or anything else that is not considered as a suggestion.
    • Stick to the official format
    • Title of your thread MUST contain a phrase/description of your suggestion
    • Read this thread before posting
    • Do not post if your post is not relevant to the suggestion or does not have any feedback on the suggestion (you have to contribute, else it will be removed/people will be warned for it)
    • Do not 'bump' suggestions
    • Please use a normal suggestion title like "suggestion (the topic of the suggestion", for example Suggestion Game Mode X, if you use something that has nothing to do with you suggestion the thread will be moved to declined and you shall receive a warning for using an incorrect title name.

By not following any of the above rules, your thread may be deleted or moved to the declined suggestions / your post may be deleted.

Format:

Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Last edited by #1Chef; 01-08-2018 at 03:33 AM.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Aokiji (03-15-2015), Cammy (03-14-2015), Michi (03-14-2015), Mousse (03-14-2015), Ommadawn (03-14-2015), Pain (03-15-2015), Want_Smack (03-17-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Added a new rule:
    • Title of your thread -MUST- contain a phrase/description of your suggestion
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Added a new rule:

• Do not post if your post is not relevant to the suggestion or does not have any feedback on the suggestion (posting no, or do not like it does not contribute at all)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Added a new rule:

• Do not post if your post is not relevant to the suggestion or does not have any feedback on the suggestion (posting no, or do not like it does not contribute at all)
    This is getting ignored, so we mods will look more at non-feedback posts and remove them at first, if you do it again we shall send system warnings, if you do it again still... we shall hand out infractions.

The suggestion section is used to improve our game, if you post like /support or nice idea, that is not going to help us at all, all we are looking for is good feedback on the topic so be warned.

Another rule will apply to the suggestion section, which is the following:

• Please use a normal suggestion title like "suggestion (the topic of the suggestion", for example Suggestion Game Mode X, if you use something that has nothing to do with you suggestion the thread will be moved to declined and you shall receive a warning for using an incorrect title name.
      Try to keep it clean and cool when it comes to suggestions!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Added a new rule:

Bump, it seems that people ignore this rule being posting things as "support" or simply something that does not add anything to what an OP (original poster) had posted.
    Please do not post if you have nothing to add to the suggestion of someone that has an actual meaning.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Updated the Suggestion Thread Format:

Format:

Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

The 'Suggestion Title' part of the format has been removed in accordance with the suggestion below.

Suggestion description:
    Remove the "suggestion title" (above) from the format cause it is pretty pointless since you actually have to write a title in the actual title box above in order to post a thread.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Slightly updated the first rule, basically anything that comes near these words/phrases will be removed.
    We only like to see positive or negative feedback on suggestions instead of just saying it is good or bad, explain why you think it is good or bad, give your post some value please.

Refrain from spamming, don't post "+1", "I agree" or "I don't like this", simply click the "Thanks" button if you like the suggestion
    Last edited by StephanM; 11-06-2016 at 08:50 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Changes: You are now allowed to post if you agree with a suggestion (e.g. "I agree with this suggestion", "I don't agree with this suggestion") as it helps me/us to decide whether to implement a suggestion or not.

10. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Minato (12-03-2019)

Thread Information