Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion Type 1

FGunZ

Suggestion Title

Character Recovery

Suggestion Description

Allow us to recover deleted characters that we had before, I used to have tons of higher levels but I deleted them and I want to know if it is possible to get them back. Would be nice to use old characters, reconnect with them '-'

Suggestion Type 2

FGunZ - Box Changes

Suggestion Title

Buying #'s

Suggestion Description

Allow us to buy a number of lucky boxes within a drop-down amount. Say we get 500 coins and want to buy 'x' amount of boxes, allow us to buy that amount instead of having to continue to click repeatedly.

Suggestion Type 3

FGunZ

Suggestion Title

Donation Changes

Suggestion Description

Allow us to have a completely new Donation Set, we have had to use this one for like, freaking ever and it is god awfully annoying, there is no creation and unique idea towards it, is it just black and has 3 words on the back of it, quite boring '-' It was nice, but now it is just getting dull.

Suggestion Type 4

Forums / Community

Suggestion title

Rule Changes

Suggestion Description

Players who make a goodbye thread and continue to post or make comments should be warned or informed that a goodbye thread is made solely because they are saying goodbye, not to just create drama and a scene. I have noticed that there are some Members who create these threads but continue to post threads and post replies AFTER their thread is made. Some sort of warning or rule should be implemented, let alone they should make and introduction thread simply because they are going against the sole purpose of the goodbye section. I think that this is also unfair because we see people who are banned, they are not even able to view the forums, this is not fair in the visuals of posting threads (like appeals) simply because people are abusing the entirety behind the Goodbye Section, the section was made to say your farewells to players, not to make a thread and get attention

Suggestion Type 5

FGunZ / Community

Suggestion title

Staff Rule Changes

Suggestion Description

Lately, there have been lots of complaints of some staff members (I am not going to point fingers or anything) but some of the Members think it is unfair how we get treated. We are the ones who are supporting this community by donations and our time and effort to play. There is lots of judgement and hate towards some players that some Staff Members represent. There are also some Staff Members representing this server horribly, I think that you should take a second look or review as to who you are allowing to talk to other members. There are lots of personal problems and reasons behind some things such as reports or appeals; the judgment is very unfair and unethical. I think that there should be a system where we have a report function solely based off of Staff Members, there should also be a strike system implemented for certain staff members that are involved in downfalls. When I was a Trial Game Moderator (a few weeks ago) there were personal disputes that were going on between me and another staff member. I think that it would be beneficial for the staff to be warned PROPERLY and FAIRLY when it comes to incidents, I feel as if there is too much slack being cut. This being said, I wish that you would take a proper look into this suggestion as well as number 4, a those are the two main ones that I think are solely more important.

Thank you for reading, kind citizens.

Last edited by Zachary; 03-15-2015 at 12:46 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Aokiji (03-15-2015), Cammy (03-15-2015), Syzygy (03-15-2015), ZoneStyle (03-15-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    URRRRRRRRRRRR ANOOOOOOOYYYYING

But for the first one;
    From experience I only know deleted characters go until a certain time.
    I don't know if this has changed. But meh ;-;
    - I don't think this should be, in case a staff member deletes someone's character for reasons and they just go back and recover it, (unless there can be some solution around this.)
    - If someone else has taken a name you had previously deleted and you recover it, god knows what happens then.
    - The current "yes/no" system should be changed to "Insert the character name here" incase you click on a wrong character to delete and you put in yes, if you put in the one you wanted to delete and that's not it, it'll say wrong character. (If this happens there is no need for recover deleted characters since you yourself chose to delete the character.)

Fourth suggestion because I agree with the second and third one;
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ou-are-leaving
    They have one but it isn't being enforced from what it seems.

Fifth suggestion;
    - You were warned and you were in the trial position, I don't see slack being taken.
    - I thought when staff members get 4 warnings (just like us) they get banned and demoted (just like us.)
    - If staff members should be treated equally as members, why make a seperate section just for them?
    I don't know this gossip and such going on about staff but mostly it's people crying about getting introuble and them trying to reckon the staff who punished them, then call them "corrupt" when they point that it's an invalid reason on why they (the staff) should be reported.
    dont throw knives at me this is my opinion sry </3
    Last edited by Michi; 03-15-2015 at 12:54 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    - I don't think this should be, in case a staff member deletes someone's character for reasons and they just go back and recover it, (unless there can be some solution around this.)

Coded so they will not recover unusable names. Derp...

- If someone else has taken a name you had previously deleted and you recover it, god knows what happens then.

Coded so that names that you deleted and are now in use, will not be able to be used... Logic...? LOL...

- The current "yes/no" system should be changed to "Insert the character name here" incase you click on a wrong character to delete and you put in yes, if you put in the one you wanted to delete and that's not it, it'll say wrong character. (If this happens there is no need for recover deleted characters since you yourself chose to delete the character.)

LOL, the entire logic behind this suggestion was to recover characters.

Fifth suggestion;
    - You were warned and you were in the trial position, I don't see slack being taken.

I don't think you actually know what is going on when I talk about this entire scenario.

- I thought when staff members get 4 warnings (just like us) they get banned and demoted (just like us.)

LOL that is funny, I do not think that this was ever used. Even if it was, there is almost NO respect to some Members, maybe not to you because you are (lets just say) too "close" with some people who work for this server.

- If staff members should be treated equally as members, why make a seperate section just for them?
    I don't know this gossip and such going on about staff but mostly it's people crying about getting introuble and them trying to reckon the staff who punished them, then call them "corrupt" when they point that it's an invalid reason on why they should be reported.

There are issues with the way current Staff Members treat other Members, how would you like it if you get banned and are given an unfair judgment or something like that simply by someone who does not like you. Unfair, also, there is the way and the attitude that several staff members talk to members. What do you mean? A "separate section for them". I am talking about having a more strict warning policy, seems that some Staff Members on this server are favourited and are cutten more slack then they should be.

I appreciate your concern, but some people have a problem with the server, some do not. I am one of the people who do, whether it is little or small. I feel as if this is a proper way to validate that some people agree with me. I do not want to see this server slowly die because of the way it is and how slow it is to produce new announcements relating to different personal related topics. Thank you.
    Last edited by Zachary; 03-15-2015 at 01:04 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Syzygy (03-15-2015)

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    a recover character function should only be used when someone accidently deletes the wrong character. you consciously delete a character, and there's even a check that asks if you really want to have that character deleted. if you want to keep that character, simply don't delete it.

being able to bulk buy luckyboxes is a good idea

making a set is exponentially harder and more time consuming than making an item, imho you should only use the donor set as hp/ap boost and you should customize your own look with the newly implemented avatar system. i will try and see if we can get something new, but don't expect it anytime soon

n/a, personally couldnt care less

an internal dispute is something that should be handled with the persons in question and perhaps a middleman, punishing a staff member should only be done if that dispute ends up affecting their duty. even then, most matters will be more subjective than objective so it's hard have a strike system based 90% around subjectivity. the head staff/admins will take care of it in their own way and out of the eyes of the public, so there's that

also freemichi fkn beat me to it

7. The following 2 users say thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

Michi (03-15-2015), Striker (03-15-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    a recover character function should only be used when someone accidently deletes the wrong character. you consciously delete a character, and there's even a check that asks if you really want to have that character deleted. if you want to keep that character, simply don't delete it.

being able to bulk buy luckyboxes is a good idea

making a set is exponentially harder and more time consuming than making an item, imho you should only use the donor set as hp/ap boost and you should customize your own look with the newly implemented avatar system. i will try and see if we can get something new, but don't expect it anytime soon

n/a, personally couldnt care less

an internal dispute is something that should be handled with the persons in question and perhaps a middleman, punishing a staff member should only be done if that dispute ends up affecting their duty. even then, most matters will be more subjective than objective so it's hard have a strike system based 90% around subjectivity. the head staff/admins will take care of it in their own way and out of the eyes of the public, so there's that
    1) Just implement it, I am sure that not many people have a problem with it, thank you <3 Just kidding, good point, I do understand what you're saying, but I have to somewhat disagree because (I know myself) want to use some other alt names and I do not have other accounts with donation items that I do use currently. I think that some players just delete old characters they do not use, and then regret deleting them and forget their names or SIMPLY just want the level they had back.

2) Thank you.

3) We use 100 coins for the current 'dull' Donation Set, it is just a plain black set, it has been the same set for several years. Making/implementing a new Donation Set will give you the opportunity to show how unique the developers can be. Also, then how come there are like 6-8 several types of shotguns (which are the same details such as damage; delays; weight, etc) but you will not make a new set? Hm. Weird how so much effort is towards shotguns and items and the actual in-game materialistic items; such as clothes. There seems to be a lack of effort towards Donation items other than Swords/Shotguns.

4) My mistake, the rule is technically already implemented.

5) What if the problem has to do with personal problems and they are brought towards the server by the Staff Member involved? I mean this way then there are definitely reasons to discuss it, I also do not mean that the information has to be discussed PUBLICLY, I mean between the people involved. I think it would be also a good idea because then, there would be a complete amount of confidentiality. FOR EXAMPLE... Say me and you get into an argument about something, you threaten me and harass me, all through PM's or Visitor Messages. There should be a way for me to report to someone ONLY such as Dave or McSic or a Head Forum Mod; or even people who are not too 'close' with you. I feel like this would be a good thing to implement because it would allow proper rules to be stuck to when it comes to Staff Reports and it would be only between (for example) Dave / the people involved. The report system we have currently, shows every single Staff Member a report against them, showing no confidentiality which could cause biased opinions towards other Members. Personally, I just feel like that some Staff Members get away with the way they treat other Members, the ones who are donating and who are taking their time to play this server, then again, I could be wrong, but I do not think so.
    Last edited by Zachary; 03-15-2015 at 01:58 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Syzygy (03-15-2015)

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Anger View Post
    3) We use 100 coins for the current 'dull' Donation Set, it is just a plain black set, it has been the same set for several years. Making/implementing a new Donation Set will give you the opportunity to show how unique the developers can be. Also, then how come there are like 6-8 several types of shotguns (which are the same details such as damage; delays; weight, etc) but you will not make a new set? Hm. Weird how so much effort is towards shotguns and items and the actual in-game materialistic items; such as clothes. There seems to be a lack of effort towards Donation items other than Swords/Shotguns.
    Yeah, things such as the snorkel and tournament sword are items that stand out and are unique. if the devs did that with donation or even event sets it would be so cool, as an aesthetic item

like just the single donation and event sets might as well get an upgrade, just so they aren't so dull >.>
    Last edited by Syzygy; 03-15-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Spoiler!

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Syzygy for this useful post:

kable (03-20-2015), Michi (03-15-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    Yeah, things such as the snorkel and tournament sword are items that stand out and are unique. if the devs did that with donation or even event sets it would be so cool, as an aesthetic item. like just the single donation and event sets might as well get an upgrade, just so they aren't so dull >.>
    I agree with this, people put time and effort into making a Snorkel or a Tournament Shotgun/Sword, but there seems to be absolutely no talk of a new Donation Set or Donation Clothing Item (even individual ones). We have had the same set for several years and I think it is time for change. Black is beyond boring and dull, I did not pay just for one set, I paid for several opportunities to change my look. Also, @Zain, you said something about using our own creativity with the new 'Avatar Update'. Well, bringing us a new Donation Set will allow us to change the way we look and allow us to experiment with the clothes that are already implemented.
    Last edited by Zachary; 03-15-2015 at 02:04 AM.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    regarding the staff regulations, i've said my piece and i'll leave it at that. whatever happens is up to dave or mcsic

there's already names being hogged and adding a recover character function that allows you to practically keep more than 4 names per account (which you won't even use for an undetermined amount of time!) is overkill and unneccesary and most likely will never be implemented in the way you want.
    Spoiler!

14. The following user said thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

Ao (03-15-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. bla. LOL.
    Let me just highlight some things...

It has been the same set for several years.

Making/implementing a new Donation Set will give you the opportunity to show how unique the developers can be.

There seems to be absolutely no talk of a new Donation Set or Donation Clothing Item (even individual ones).

We have had the same set for several years and I think it is time for change.

Black is beyond boring and dull, I did not pay just for one set, I paid for several opportunities to change my look.

Bringing us a new Donation Set will allow us to change the way we look and allow us to experiment with the clothes that are already implemented.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    you can get a gm to recover your char if no one else took the name whilst it was deleted and you have a free slot. adding another slot for x amount of coins would be pretty cool though, no clue if it's possible ):

17. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Michi (03-15-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information