Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion Type 1

FGunZ

Suggestion Title

Character Recovery

Suggestion Description

Allow us to recover deleted characters that we had before, I used to have tons of higher levels but I deleted them and I want to know if it is possible to get them back. Would be nice to use old characters, reconnect with them '-'

Suggestion Type 2

FGunZ - Box Changes

Suggestion Title

Buying #'s

Suggestion Description

Allow us to buy a number of lucky boxes within a drop-down amount. Say we get 500 coins and want to buy 'x' amount of boxes, allow us to buy that amount instead of having to continue to click repeatedly.

Suggestion Type 3

FGunZ

Suggestion Title

Donation Changes

Suggestion Description

Allow us to have a completely new Donation Set, we have had to use this one for like, freaking ever and it is god awfully annoying, there is no creation and unique idea towards it, is it just black and has 3 words on the back of it, quite boring '-' It was nice, but now it is just getting dull.

Suggestion Type 4

Forums / Community

Suggestion title

Rule Changes

Suggestion Description

Players who make a goodbye thread and continue to post or make comments should be warned or informed that a goodbye thread is made solely because they are saying goodbye, not to just create drama and a scene. I have noticed that there are some Members who create these threads but continue to post threads and post replies AFTER their thread is made. Some sort of warning or rule should be implemented, let alone they should make and introduction thread simply because they are going against the sole purpose of the goodbye section. I think that this is also unfair because we see people who are banned, they are not even able to view the forums, this is not fair in the visuals of posting threads (like appeals) simply because people are abusing the entirety behind the Goodbye Section, the section was made to say your farewells to players, not to make a thread and get attention

Suggestion Type 5

FGunZ / Community

Suggestion title

Staff Rule Changes

Suggestion Description

Lately, there have been lots of complaints of some staff members (I am not going to point fingers or anything) but some of the Members think it is unfair how we get treated. We are the ones who are supporting this community by donations and our time and effort to play. There is lots of judgement and hate towards some players that some Staff Members represent. There are also some Staff Members representing this server horribly, I think that you should take a second look or review as to who you are allowing to talk to other members. There are lots of personal problems and reasons behind some things such as reports or appeals; the judgment is very unfair and unethical. I think that there should be a system where we have a report function solely based off of Staff Members, there should also be a strike system implemented for certain staff members that are involved in downfalls. When I was a Trial Game Moderator (a few weeks ago) there were personal disputes that were going on between me and another staff member. I think that it would be beneficial for the staff to be warned PROPERLY and FAIRLY when it comes to incidents, I feel as if there is too much slack being cut. This being said, I wish that you would take a proper look into this suggestion as well as number 4, a those are the two main ones that I think are solely more important.

Thank you for reading, kind citizens.

Last edited by Zachary; 03-15-2015 at 12:46 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Aokiji (03-15-2015), Cammy (03-15-2015), Syzygy (03-15-2015), ZoneStyle (03-15-2015)

Thread Information