Originally Posted by Queen Anger View Post
Let me just highlight some things...

It has been the same set for several years.
Making/implementing a new Donation Set will give you the opportunity to show how unique the developers can be.
im telling u that making a set is really really really hard, it's not a matter of design or uniqueness of a developer, its a matter of skill. there's probably less devs that are able to make sets than there are fingers you can count on one hand. in fact, go look around other servers; you will barely or not even once see a totally custom set (that isn't a recolor). that should show you how difficult it actually is

There seems to be absolutely no talk of a new Donation Set or Donation Clothing Item (even individual ones).
Originally Posted by Zain
making a set is exponentially harder and more time consuming than making an item, imho you should only use the donor set as hp/ap boost and you should customize your own look with the newly implemented avatar system. i will try and see if we can get something new, but don't expect it anytime soon
We have had the same set for several years and I think it is time for change.
see both red and green

Black is beyond boring and dull, I did not pay just for one set, I paid for several opportunities to change my look.

yes you did '-', you never paid for an unfinished or unannounced set. we never advertised our items as something theyre not, you bought the donation set knowing it'll be exactly like the one you bought before and exactly as its depicted on the picture

Bringing us a new Donation Set will allow us to change the way we look and allow us to experiment with the clothes that are already implemented.
see red
dagasdaeag