Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    URRRRRRRRRRRR ANOOOOOOOYYYYING

But for the first one;
    From experience I only know deleted characters go until a certain time.
    I don't know if this has changed. But meh ;-;
    - I don't think this should be, in case a staff member deletes someone's character for reasons and they just go back and recover it, (unless there can be some solution around this.)
    - If someone else has taken a name you had previously deleted and you recover it, god knows what happens then.
    - The current "yes/no" system should be changed to "Insert the character name here" incase you click on a wrong character to delete and you put in yes, if you put in the one you wanted to delete and that's not it, it'll say wrong character. (If this happens there is no need for recover deleted characters since you yourself chose to delete the character.)

Fourth suggestion because I agree with the second and third one;
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ou-are-leaving
    They have one but it isn't being enforced from what it seems.

Fifth suggestion;
    - You were warned and you were in the trial position, I don't see slack being taken.
    - I thought when staff members get 4 warnings (just like us) they get banned and demoted (just like us.)
    - If staff members should be treated equally as members, why make a seperate section just for them?
    I don't know this gossip and such going on about staff but mostly it's people crying about getting introuble and them trying to reckon the staff who punished them, then call them "corrupt" when they point that it's an invalid reason on why they (the staff) should be reported.
    dont throw knives at me this is my opinion sry </3
    Last edited by Michi; 03-15-2015 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information