Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Disregard anything I said involving a coin prize. The rest of the suggestion still stands.

Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion title: Nazi Zombies/Team Nazi Zombies mode

Suggestion description:

I mostly want this to be a system with a small coin prize (ONLY the solo mode, so it wouldn't be easy to get it), so that players who can't afford VIP/participate in VIP events, or can't afford to donate at all have their own "silent" method of retrieving coins, rather than having to constantly beg and risk being punished. The team mode wouldn't have a coin prize and would solely be to bring the community together to have fun.

Basically the main points to it:

- The standard Mansion, Dungeon, Prison maps, others if possible too (I'm just assuming those 3 maps are the only ones compatible with quest and quest-like modes, since those are the only options we always get. Though seeing maps like Ruin and Island would be nice too).
    - If possible, code NPCs and have them look like the zombie avatars.
    - At the start of each wave/round, the number of NPCs will exponentially increase, making it more and more difficult as each wave passes.
    - At the start of each wave/round, your HP/AP/ammo will NOT regenerate. The only way to get full ammo and health would be to pick up the map meds that the NPCs drop.
    - Regarding the solo mode, I say a 50 coin prize is fair after completing anywhere between 60-80 waves/rounds, because soloing survival is hard as shit. An average skilled player will most likely struggle around waves 25-30 anyway.
    - To prevent excessive abuse, if you do reach the coin prize, set a cool down for how long you have to wait until you can get the prize again (I say a 4-7 day cool down seems fair).

- Regarding the team mode, obv 2-4 players.
    - For both modes, maybe add a scoreboard to see who has the highest scores and stir up some competition.

There's other common sense shit, like making sure everything is balanced and yada yada yada, but that's all obvious stuff that would be worked on.

Only flaws I see that would need to be fixed in order to make this work are:
    - Make it so VIPs can't join the full solo mode
    - Find a way to attach the cool down in solo mode to a player's IP (if that's even possible), to prevent abuse from looting coins on multiple accounts and transferring them over to a main account --- Yes, I know there would still be countless ways to bypass this, but if you go to those extents for the sake of 50 coins, you're a ****ing savage xD

Idk the extents that the developers can code to, but if this is possible that'd be dope as shit

What do you guys think ?
    Last edited by Eddie; 03-16-2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Cos Dave is a meaniehead :(

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Shino (03-15-2015), Sonji (03-15-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    ANOTHER method you fokr >.> xD. Especially now, since it's more difficult to get to 99 with the nerfs in ownages and all that

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
    ANOTHER method you fokr >.> xD. Especially now, since it's more difficult to get to 99 with the nerfs in ownages and all that
    Seen this sort of gamemode on another server, it wasn't really that good to be honest. Would be nicer to have updated questcontent

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    our donator shop is not meant to be a prize system, it's only there to thank or rather 'reward' our donators for supporting and helping out the server. we understand that there are items in our donation shop that 'normal' members really want, that's why theres the option to rebirth for coins and exchange event points for coins.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    our donator shop is not meant to be a prize system, it's only there to thank or rather 'reward' our donators for supporting and helping out the server. we understand that there are items in our donation shop that 'normal' members really want, that's why theres the option to rebirth for coins and exchange event points for coins.
    I guess you're right yeah. Forgot you can exchange event points for coins too. Disregard the coin prize then, how about just the game mode itself ?

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

7. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Syzygy (03-15-2015)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Would be cool to have it combined with the fps tag option D; so you get some oldschool first person zombie shooter xD
    Last edited by Colour; 03-15-2015 at 06:24 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Gravedig inc.
    I do like the idea for the normal infected mode!

Maybe something like this?

10. The following 3 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Camel (04-23-2016), Eddie (05-15-2016), lex210607 (04-23-2016)

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Gravedig inc.

http://puu.sh/osUY1/c6f384a58a.jpg
    YAS we want this , we want ur face

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Gravedig inc.

http://puu.sh/osUY1/c6f384a58a.jpg
    Make the flace blend with the skin.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Nazis as enemys! What an unique idea!

14. The following 2 users say thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Bunny (04-23-2016), Eddie (05-15-2016)

Thread Information