Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I know that this has been a long haul for many of us, including myself. I am just going to come out and say it and let you know that I am going to be leaving for a few weeks, possibly months. There is a lot going on right now within my own personal life and I do not simply have enough time to play much anymore, let alone view the forums. I do want to say that I will be on a few times a week or daily just to see how things are going. I would just like to say that this is an amazing community, regardless of how many people dislike me or have their own opinion thoughts of me, but I don't really mind simply because this is a private server and I don't have time for that much drama anymore '-' Here is some good ass music... CAUSE I F*CKING CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT IN MY OWN THREAD..

Here are just a few good moments throughout my time here at FGunZ... ~

And here are some good old smacks...

So, I just want to say thank you to everyone who I am not familiar with ahead of time, the ones I truly respect and admire (or did) are listed below, keep working hard for FGunZ, cause everyone knows that deep down, this community will be remembered forever.

Dave
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity and the wonderful chance to be a recent Trial Game Moderator, you seem like a great guy and such a harder worker, keep it up.

McSic
    I never met you or really talked to you, but I do know that you take every chance you get to help this server out, keep it up.

Mike
    You're like my brother, we used to talk so much in the past but we stopped talking for no reason, then we reconnected and began talking again, and I'm thankful for that, you're a great guy and you're probably one of the funniest people I have ever met online. Thanks for listening to me and being there for me when I needed someone. We may always talk on Skype!

EpicKLF
    I'll admit, I don't know much about you, but when we talked several times throughout the months of being here, you seemed like a great and chill guy, keep up the great moderating, you can always talk to me on Skype if you need me!

Resort
    We have had our ups and downs, and recently we have not been talking due to some reasons, but looking past those moments of hate and regret, I miss talking to you and I really do miss your accent on Skype, we had awesome and funny calls with Lucas and others, keep up the great moderating Jessica.

Juriën
    I am never going to forget your support and how you treated me when I needed help and guidance during some really tough times, you're a troll but you're a great guy, you deserve to be treated with respect by people who do not respect you, thank you for everything, you can talk to me on Skype if you need me, always a pleasure to talk to you.

Fury
    The only times we mainly talked was in the Trial Game Moderator chat on Skype, was a blast playing TDM's with you and vsing you in clan wars, you're hilarious and you seem like a great guy, keep in touch.

George
    We've had many ups and downs and we do not talk as much as we did when I was part of the Staff, but I do appreciate your work efforts and how dedicated you are to the community, keep it up.

Ommadawn
    Ben! Ugh, I feel like I haven't talked to you in such a long time. You're an amazing person and I really hope you keep in touch with me! You're an awesome moderator and you deserve to be treated with such a large amount of respect, it's insane. I will be on Skype if you ever need someone to vent to, miss you '-'

ZoneStyle
    Tomer, omg, where do I even begin. We met a few months ago after I reported you and you were thankful that I did because that is how we met and got close, literally talking about my report, LOL. I miss you so much and I really hope you become active again, the community needs more mexicans (just kidding LOL), talk to me on Skype, I have so many things to tell you Miss you a lot, stay safe my friend~

Leon
    Leoooo, Leooon, ugh! We talked a lot during my trial and I miss you and I miss hosting with you, you're hilarious and you really need to keep up the great acting (you know ) LOL, miss you so much! Talk to me on Skype, lots to tell you!

Sonji
    Chance! Sonji! Not too close with you but I am close enough to say that your selfies are adorable! I miss hosting with you and talking to you about certain things, I'll always be on Skype if you ever need me~

Adorable
    We apparently were close in the past, not sure about that and I really do not remember much, but you need to be active more and TALK more Hopefully you become active again and play with some of your noobs you hired! Good luck with everything in life~

Bulbasaur
    Shawn, you have NO idea how much I will miss you, you're probably the person I will miss the most. You're an amazing person, we have had a few ups and downs but we still stand strong and we still get through everything. I will never forget our first Skype call when you were driving to work, you were so funny and I instantly knew we had to become friends, I just want to thank you so much for being the one person who relied and counted on me out of everyone here, I'm going to miss you so so so so much, I'll be on Whatsapp and Skype if you ever need to talk to me, thank you for being such a great person. Luv ya.

Aestra
    Nick, you little shit, you're a great GunZ player and you're funny and a bit trollish, but that's ok, have fun playing in Arathema and you can always talk to me on Skype!

Linzor
    Lately we have not talked much, but I do really like you as a friend and I think that you're a great guy, PM me sometime and I'll give you my Skype so we can keep in touch.

Necrew
    We've only played on GunZ for clanwars, but I do think that you're a funny and great player, keep up the smacking!

Seb
    Sebastian, Sebby, Seb, we have not talked for several months but I do miss talking to you and hearing what you have to say about certain problems, you were always someone I could count on when it came to having a shoulder to cry on, miss you a lot. PM me sometime and I'll give you my Skype so we can keep in touch.

traumatis3r
    Traumatiser, you're a funny and trollish kind of guy, going to miss laughing at your trolls. PM me sometime and I'll give you my Skype so we can keep in touch.

Vorp
    Wali, miss you and I hope that you get through whatever is going on. I hope that you will PM me sometime and I'll give you my Skype so we can keep in touch.

Apex

Greg, you're an amazing person and you're sooooooo funny. I love talking to you on Skype and I really miss playing with you, keep in touch on Skype if you'd like, hopefully we remain friends because I know you're someone I could always count on when I needed help!

Buddhism
    You're a great guy, JB, you deserve to be happy and you honestly deserve the worlds best supporter trophy, because you talked me through so much shit and you helped me so much, I am going to really miss you and our chats, message me on Skype and continue to talk to me, because I will never forget our times together.

Shimazu
    Ryan, you sly dog, I love you LOL, you're so funny and the pictures you send me are absolutely hilarious! I'm going to miss you a lot, even though we did not play much, I am really going to miss our Skype chats, talk to me more and be more active

Paul
    LOL, not too much to say to you. I hope that you are happy with whatever you're doing. Keep up the hard work I guess.

Precision
    Chris.. Christian I miss you, you've been so inactive and we have barely been talking lately, so MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE MORE. I miss you and love you ok, hehe.

Michi
    I literally miss you already, LOL. I love how you're so sassy and so adorable, you're my fav and you make me laugh and smile. I will always be on Skype if you ever need me, love you cutie.

Prone
    Ugh, Josh, I miss you already too. You're such an amazing guy and your pictures literally make me cringe because I wish I could be that adorable, ugh. Anyways, we met and officially became close after we both got picked to be trials, was a great time being with you and spending so much time with you, keep me on Skype and we'll remain in touch forever! Going to miss you loser <3

Scar
    Nick, Nicholas, LOL. You're so funny and a great GunZ player, going to really miss our old Skype chats about life and the rants we had back and forth to one another, we've had a few ups and downs but we got over them and we still continue to talk and support one another. Keep in touch loser.

Swept
    Honestly, I don't know much of you, LOL, but I do know you're a fun and nice guy, keep up the smacking!

ThomasTheTrain
    Where the fok did you go! We used to talk a lot and I miss hearing your British accent and the amount of Skype calls. Miss you and you should PM me so we can talk and discuss being friends again '-'

If there are any others, I'm sorry, there are a few more but I know they don't have a Forum Account, so yeah, I'll somehow reach them! This took me about 2 hours, LOL, too much blood/sweat/tears '-' Anyways, thank you everyone for making this such a wonderful place, really going to miss it and I am really thankful for how much this community has strived. Thanks everyone.

Ps; Y'all *****s better reply or thank me for mentioning you cause I WORKED SO HARD AND I CRIED AFTER EVERY SENTENCE '--'

Lauren, out.

Last edited by Zachary; 03-17-2015 at 07:21 AM.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Alpha (03-17-2015), Buddhism (03-17-2015), Linzor (03-17-2015), Michi (03-17-2015), Mousse (03-17-2015), Notorious (03-17-2015), Resort (03-17-2015), Syzygy (03-17-2015), Underdog (03-17-2015)

Naeng's Avatar Bonjour, je suis Ryan!

Country
    Thanks
    wow my bestfriend is leaving me

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shimazu View Post
    wow my bestfriend is leaving me
    Love you too beb <3

5. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Naeng (03-17-2015)

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    I knew this was coming before anyone else huehue
    but forreal hope everything works out

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    I knew this was coming before anyone else huehue
    but forreal hope everything works out
    LOL, I told you literally 45 minutes ago '-'
    Anyways, thank you and I hope we could somehow keep in touch nab.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    LAUREN NOOOOOOOOOOO

is it bc i ego'd you in duel hhhhhhh

hmph well we'll talk on skype im sure but still :l

I hope you find time to focus on more important things <3 ^^

Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    LAUREN NOOOOOOOOOOO

is it bc i ego'd you in duel hhhhhhh

hmph well we'll talk on skype im sure but still :l

I hope you find time to focus on more important things <3 ^^
    LOL, i love you so much omg stop you're going to make me cry but then punch you in the c0ck.
    hue. and thank you, we will definitely talk on skype!

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Syzygy (03-17-2015)

Vorp's Avatar I Am Vorp

Country
    Thanks
    Bye.. ima miss you

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    Y'all come back now ya hear!
    |Forgot|

CanadianSlut's Avatar Let me tell ya something