Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title: Readjust Sniper Nerf

Suggestion description: Make Snipers have the same stats as 1-Hit Grenades, I didn't really care that they could reload shot with them, It was just so hard to kill snipers because they had 2-Hit weapons and the regular amount of HP/AP. So just add weight to them and an HP/AP reduction, it doesn't have to be exactly like 1-Hit grenades but I think nerfing them that way would make it balanced '-'

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Alpha (03-30-2015), Azuki (03-19-2015), Corrupt (03-18-2015), Eddie (03-19-2015), Lexus (03-19-2015), Michi (03-19-2015), Striker (03-20-2015), Suggestive (03-21-2015), tweeter138 (03-19-2015)

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Shotguns are already overpowered, I don't understand what's this acharnement on snipers. Kind of excessive if you ask me.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Albeth's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Snipes more powerful than SG's if you aim well :C really hate it xD ! for me
    last update works well xD

tweeter138's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    i wouldn't mind the nerf of snipers as long as the scope delay is changed back.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    It's already quite annoying when people who use snipers just camp in the other side of the map. Also, as far as I know, you can kill a person with 1 shot only if you aim his head (or was it before the nerf?).

Overall, it will be too powerfull in my opinion. I agree that the current delay is too high tho.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by tweeter138 View Post
    i wouldn't mind the nerf of snipers as long as the scope delay is changed back.
    The scope delay will go down to somewhere between 1000-1300ms.

@Sonji
    I assume you don't mean the damage of 1 hit nades? lol
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The scope delay will go down to somewhere between 1000-1300ms.

@Sonji
    I assume you don't mean the damage of 1 hit nades? lol
    Course not, just the stats that come with it. Snipers are already practically one hit in some cases, I feel if Snipers are easier to kill there wouldn't be so much of a op problem. And yeah like I said doesn't have to be exactly like 1-Hit Don't think Snipers would like to have 85 HP '-'

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    It's already quite annoying when people who use snipers just camp in the other side of the map. Also, as far as I know, you can kill a person with 1 shot only if you aim his head (or was it before the nerf?).

Overall, it will be too powerfull in my opinion. I agree that the current delay is too high tho.
    Don't know what you're playing, I don't think head shots were ever a thing with snipers. And can't help how people play '-'

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Only a decrease in hp and ap seems good to me, no need to heighten the weight as it's already not possible to equip vials, donor rings, 2 snipers and every piece of armour (you need at least 1 ring that gives + max weight). Also the scope delay should be just enough to make 2 snipers have a use again.

10. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Sonji (03-19-2015)

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Don't know what you're playing, I don't think head shots were ever a thing with snipers. And can't help how people play '-'
    This is actually true, if you hit a critical head shot with a sniper it actually does kill you in one shot. Mind you, I haven't seen AS many snipers since the nerf. But I remember 1v1'ing Zenfox, and he would 1 shot me with a head shot if he so happened to hit one.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    This is actually true, if you hit a critical head shot with a sniper it actually does kill you in one shot. Mind you, I haven't seen AS many snipers since the nerf. But I remember 1v1'ing Zenfox, and he would 1 shot me with a head shot if he so happened to hit one.
    Ohhh, fancy. Wish I knew that before. Let's get back on topic doeeee

Majority so far I agree with what Colour said for the most part, there doesn't need to be any added weight just a small HP/AP reduction.

13. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Colour (03-20-2015)

Thread Information