Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion title: Third-person sniper aim

Suggestion description:

You can balance these snipers however you want, but as far as I'm concerned they'll always be OP no matter what you do to them when you're giving them first-person aiming abilities in a third-person game. I've stated this numerous times around the forums, so now that suggestions are actually being replied to, hopefully this gets some more attention.

Anyway, everyone else's guns have to aim in third person. Snipers can only shoot when you zoom in and are given more of a first-person aiming kind of perspective. Other servers have snipers that aim in third-person, so I know it's possible. For those who don't know how it would work, it would just be a sniper aiming the same way you would with a shotgun, rev/pistol, MG, etc. There wouldn't be the ability to zoom in with a scope. You do still have to use an alternative fire to be able to shoot the sniper, but instead of the alternative fire zooming in, it just makes your character go invisible and the screen stays the same, no zoom no nothing. If people don't like the invisible thing, we can obv just make the alternative fire do something else, but the main point I want to stress is to make snipers aim in third-person.

What do you guys think ?