Mime... Suggestive... can you take this little "visitor message" type of argument thing you have going on in my thread to the actual visitor messages section ? As a matter of fact, can a forum mod please clean this thread up ? I'd gladly appreciate it.

Anyway, you asked for a screenshot, but I don't really want to advertise other servers' work. It's not very difficult to picture. Just imagine how you aim with any other gun, whether it be a SG/rev/pistol/rocket launcher/MG/whatever. The only difference is it's with a sniper. I personally just think it seems more fair and makes more sense, seeing that GunZ is a third-person shooter. Does any GunZ physics make sense ? Obviously ****ing not. But in terms of fairness, why give one gun a really overpowered advantage compared to the other guns ? Think about it. SGs work best PB range. The further away the person is, the less damage your SG will do (because of bullet spread and all that shit). With a sniper scope, you're pretty much giving them a PB perspective from very far points across the maps. Also mind you that there are snipers that can do 1 hit kills if you headshot. As far as the other types of guns, they either don't do enough damage from a distance or are very very difficult to pick up accurate aiming skills with. Anyone can just sit there with a sniper, camp, zoom, hold still and wait until you fall into their crosshair, even a shitty ass player like myself.

Yes, a scope makes a sniper a sniper, but if you can have characters flailing swords around in completely unrealistic fashions that would nearly break your wrists IRL, I think it's safe to twist things around a little bit with the sniper for the sake of making things a little more fair. Will a majority of people cry and complain ? Of course they will. But if this game wants to become fair for everyone, things are gonna have to be experimented with and changes are gonna have to happen.

Only thing I can think of so that people won't complain AS much is making a [NSC] - No Scope roomtag, so players who want a fair chance can throw the roomtag up, and those who prefer the first-person perspective advantage can keep playing as they wish.