Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Well, with the new website being worked on and such... would there be a way for a player to see the evidence against them (at the link you posted above) while restricting others from viewing it? Maybe that is a decent compromise.

I'm personally with others on this in that I don't like people seeing what I report for or with what evidence and what characters etc..

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe instead of making it all public to everyone, like Suggestive said, find a way to attach the report to that individual being reported ? I don't know how it would work for the in-game reports, but for forum reports, maybe when the person enters the user's forum name, have them enter it into a text box, then as they go entering letters, a list of names will appear until it narrows down to that user, then they can click on the user's name (I know I worded that confusingly, but think of it like when you start a blank, fresh PM and you go to enter the person's forum name, then a list of names pops up and you can click on the name you're looking for. Then once you click their name, the PM is linked to that person).

How about that ?

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Well it seems like a lot of effort to fix a problem that's not really a problem.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion, as you said the only reason the completed reports are public is to see the evidence for the warning. so why not make it so that only reports that ended with a warning will be visible? i think thats easy enough to make

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information