Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend

Thanks
    Can we have a fixed CW tournament like we did back in Ijji? IDK if it'll be any issues with having it but if we could it would be awesome to actually win the Crown instead of just buying it in the bounty shop. I think it'll make server a lot more active and more people will join the server just to be in the tourny. Maybe have a bracket pick em event for tourny winning a certain amount of coins or etc. And also is it possible to make bounty items actually cost something? I know free stuff is awesome but I like playing for my perks. Akimbo already made an awesome suggestion about the delay on guns which will also help player balance. Main thing. CW tournament for Crown. Please think about it. Thanks.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to kable for this useful post:

Camel (03-25-2015), Jonathan pls (03-24-2015), Michi (03-24-2015), Ommadawn (03-28-2015), Pain (03-25-2015), Sonji (03-22-2015), Syzygy (03-22-2015), Traumatiser (03-22-2015), Tzunami best0 (03-24-2015)

Legend

Thanks
    why wont anyone say anything? gunz is all potshot now i swear

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    I was gonna say crown is a bit dull, I'd love to see new unique prizes for events like this like they have with that tournament sword or snorkel(though the snorkel was meh imo)

I've said it before though and it's asking a lot I guess :s

I do think like periodic tournaments(like 8 teams of 4 bracket or similar) held monthly or bi-monthly with twitch streaming and hype announcing and cool prizes and HYPEEEE would be awesome and maybe bring some new/old members to the community and that would be so cool damn

Everyone loves the classic TDM, but we could switch it up like we have in the past with Gladiator tourneys, CTF, or even TDM+E? o.O idk
    Last edited by Syzygy; 03-24-2015 at 10:12 PM.

Spoiler!

Rainion's Avatar Pikachu King

Thanks
    Well the idea is cool but its not like ijji that crowns are for winners anymore, that was back on ijji. we need new prices and stuff. And an important thing.. PIONEER needs 6 BULLETS not 5.. thats not how pioneer is.. after that yes they can make tourny's 4v4.. because then you have a sort of ijji based tournament. but after all its "pserver" so why not just with donates? like almost everyone has donates so.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    Everyone loves the classic TDM, but we could switch it up like we have in the past with Gladiator tourneys, CTF, or even TDM+E? o.O idk
    No. fk those tourny's LOL

Country
    Thanks
    yeah.. the 6 bullet pio thing. I just realized a day or two ago that pio is 5 bullets and I was sooooo confused. (butnah****donors:x)

classic ijji weps in tournament ++ lv60 meds or something or no meds at all // go vanilla or go home :d

Spoiler!

Rainion's Avatar Pikachu King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    yeah.. the 6 bullet pio thing. I just realized a day or two ago that pio is 5 bullets and I was sooooo confused. (butnah****donors:x)

classic ijji weps in tournament ++ lv60 meds or something or no meds at all // go vanilla or go home :d
    This is 2015 keep up with the time bro

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Ohhhhh awesome bruh

Banneed's Avatar Never Back Down.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kable View Post
    Can we have a fixed CW tournament like we did back in Ijji? IDK if it'll be any issues with having it but if we could it would be awesome to actually win the Crown instead of just buying it in the bounty shop. I think it'll make server a lot more active and more people will join the server just to be in the tourny. Maybe have a bracket pick em event for tourny winning a certain amount of coins or etc. And also is it possible to make bounty items actually cost something? I know free stuff is awesome but I like playing for my perks. Akimbo already made an awesome suggestion about the delay on guns which will also help player balance. Main thing. CW tournament for Crown. Please think about it. Thanks.
    I think you absolutely right !

- - - Updated - - -

This is also true
    If you want to be the best, Beat the best. <

Ign: Banneed

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Should make it harder with TDM + FF on. It would fix tdm potshotting as 1-2 people go in while rest spam from back / potshot. Also it'd be good for teamwork '-'

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rainion View Post
    This is 2015 keep up with the time bro
    see:
    I'd rather not. 8) walkspam/potshot 2015 wooo gunz is so fun *leaves*

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information