Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    F-GUNZ - Website

Suggestion title: Replay & 3 Teams Death Match & more.

Suggestion description:
    Advanced replay system, Basically you can slow down, Fast Forward, Pause, Play.

3 Teams Death Match could be so fun, Especially if you make them only available at "2 players teams, 3 player Teams", I can remember a different server had this and it was really awesome!

Advance clan page on the website, It would be really sick if the website could have a more advanced clan page.
    Show statistics of clan member's for example how many point's some have made / How active a member is / Last Clan activity or Comment section like ijji did, A inside clan member ranking "based off the once that does the most point's so on. To top it off let players customize there own clan page background banner or add a youtube video on the side bar.

But yea this is just some stuff i think would be cool.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Ricky (04-13-2015)

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    V8 will have a more advanced clan management page, the rest is up to the coders to make.

4. The following user said thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

Rain (03-26-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    Suggestion type:
    F-GUNZ - Website

Suggestion title: Replay & 3 Teams Death Match & more.

Suggestion description:
    Advanced replay system, Basically you can slow down, Fast Forward, Pause, Play.

3 Teams Death Match could be so fun, Especially if you make them only available at "2 players teams, 3 player Teams", I can remember a different server had this and it was really awesome!

Advance clan page on the website, It would be really sick if the website could have a more advanced clan page.
    Show statistics of clan member's for example how many point's some have made / How active a member is / Last Clan activity or Comment section like ijji did, A inside clan member ranking "based off the once that does the most point's so on. To top it off let players customize there own clan page background banner or add a youtube video on the side bar.

But yea this is just some stuff i think would be cool.
    In my opinion (I don't know if this would work out), there should be something implemented to watch replays in other places rather in-game. Perhaps a client, to link and open up a replay and watch it without having to login, or anything. I don't know if this would work though because of the '.gzr' files GunZ uses.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    In my opinion (I don't know if this would work out), there should be something implemented to watch replays in other places rather in-game. Perhaps a client, to link and open up a replay and watch it without having to login, or anything. I don't know if this would work though because of the '.gzr' files GunZ uses.
    Everything is possible as long as you have the source of GunZ itself, I mean they could basically just code there way and make it possible to only let it launch a replay. But it would still be really awesome to fast forward or rewind cause sometimes i have to be honest, It's annoying the living shit out of me when i wan't to re-watch a part in the replay and i have to re-watch the whole 1 min of it just for that one moment i want to see again. I'm pretty sure most people have this and let's be honest. Freestyle gunz has a top notch dev team so i'm sure it's possible.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    That will be added according to Dave in the V8 version.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

8. The following 4 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Camel (03-26-2015), Eddie (03-26-2015), Michi (03-27-2015), Rain (03-26-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    That will be added according to Dave in the V8 version.
    Yes we'll most likely add a replay button at the login screen.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

10. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Colour (03-27-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    What about the advanced replay system?

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Wow Advance Replay System Im Exited!

Banned

Thanks
    Really Dave??