Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Remove dmg counter in CW until the end where it says "Team dmg, Most dmg, your dmg"

Reason : people can use it to tell if your low or not. In TDM it's cool but in CW, where it's more serious people use it to basically tell whats ur hp just by the dmg and also once they ask around team they can tell exactly how much hp/ meds you have left. for example. if its 2v2 CW and they both did 400 dmg they know that their enemies are red hp/ usually around 20 or so. thus giving them the power to just camp and potshot. like 90% of gunz cw's. i think that people potshot to stack up their dmg, and if they don't see that magical red number go up, it'll stop some people from potting and just going all out/ how cw should be. just a suggestion. your choice to add it or not. :o

2. The following user said thank you to kable for this useful post:

Syzygy (04-01-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    One of the main reason why the dmg counter was added is because people wanted it inside the clanwars and that's exactly why they wanted it - to keep track on the enemies and their HP and I don't think anything regarding the damage counter should be changed, it's fine as it is now.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

4. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Ekital (03-31-2015), Yilidia (03-31-2015)

Legend

Thanks
    didnt know why it was added, just thought for TDM, but now that you said this. WHY?? CW IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE. like why allow people to track enemies hp/ap?? might as well let them esp.

Country
    Thanks
    Inside clanwars there are no room tags inside that could modify the gameplay.
    For instance, the [V] tag doesn't apply there and some people have HP up to 140 which is not cool, you would never know what you're against unless you have that damage counter and thanks to it you can do much more.
    Say you shot the enemy several times and dealt enough damage that would kill him if he had 125/100 HP & AP instead he sees the dmg counter and starts thinking of a tactic on what to do next.

7. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Yilidia (03-31-2015)

Legend

Thanks
    Exactly. Start thinking. BUT! When it says 220 dmg. The person thinks, Camp/potshot. only 20 more dmg for them to die. Without dmg counter he does dmg and hits and the person still doesnt die he is going to be worried and make a more rash decision. Which is what CW tactic is all about. Confuse player. win the war. u see what im getting at? like cw should not have perks. go hard or go home.

Country
    Thanks
    Well that's your opinion and based on the statistic regarding votes of adding the dmg counter, there wasn't a single person who would say that he disagrees.
    And if you're here trying to judge us for adding that function, sorry but we're not removing it.

10. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Yilidia (03-31-2015)

Legend

Thanks
    not judging, telling based on what i've seen and played with. I'm pretty sure i did more cw's then you and honestly all it really is, is potshots. but w/e your choice not mine.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kable View Post
    not judging, telling based on what i've seen and played with. I'm pretty sure i did more cw's then you and honestly all it really is, is potshots. but w/e your choice not mine.
    This is fgunz, the quest server, no matter what you do it will always have some bs going on, just play like the brs or leave, this server will make you hate Gunz.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    One of the main reason why the dmg counter was added is because people wanted it inside the clanwars and that's exactly why they wanted it - to keep track on the enemies and their HP and I don't think anything regarding the damage counter should be changed, it's fine as it is now.
    So can you explain why the current stats of a player are hidden when they kill you in clan war but not other modes?

14. The following user said thank you to Suggestive for this useful post:

kable (03-31-2015)

Legend

Thanks
    idk what he means but i agree with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    This is fgunz, the quest server, no matter what you do it will always have some bs going on, just play like the brs or leave, this server will make you hate Gunz.
    lol im just hoping they will actually make server more playable like old times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information