Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Most GunZ players are famous for there youtube frag's can't really tell at this moment who were the best k-stylers of the time, Bad thing is GunZ could be competitive but for some reason MAIET didn't see anything in that, If i had to quess probably Transvestor.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Banned

Thanks
    Me ofc they call me red hawk dat guy in one piece i smek efer1 with training sword nebs

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jestatic View Post
    Most GunZ players are famous for there youtube frag's can't really tell at this moment who were the best k-stylers of the time, Bad thing is GunZ could be competitive but for some reason MAIET didn't see anything in that, If i had to quess probably Transvestor.
    I'd like to think MAIET tried their best in developing new updates for the game... What makes you say they didn't try?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    I'd like to think MAIET tried their best in developing new updates for the game... What makes you say they didn't try?
    maiet didnt give 2 shits about gunz loooool. its sad that antilead/new game modes were all created by coders outside of maiet who did it as side projects in their sparetime

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreeWilly View Post
    maiet didnt give 2 shits about gunz loooool. its sad that antilead/new game modes were all created by coders outside of maiet who did it as side projects in their sparetime
    They constantly worked on new updates even though they really lacked the team and resources to do so... I mean I can see arguments against them putting resources into new games, but they constantly worked on gunz. Just because Aeria didn't update the game with MAIET's patches doesn't mean MAIET didn't give them the patches.

Dat triple negative doe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information