Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunz

Suggestion title: Spectator Mode

Suggestion description:
    Think I've read this suggested somewhere else recently but couldn't be fkt to read through other suggestions.

Make some spectator slots, like 2-4 for people who'd like to sit and watch without participating? Mostly this applies to TDM but I guess it could be applied elsewhere. It works like a tick-box in the gameroom and puts you on a "third team" where you don't respawn, you can just spectate all the active players in the match. I guess it would work like VIP where you can join full rooms. That would be especially cool because then it's like reserving a spot in a full room for if someone leaves, until then they can just spectate. Also good for if its 1v2, 2v3, 3v4 etc etc just an unbalanced team, or you could have a bunch of people watching a 1v1; I just feel it would be super useful.

Thanks for reading ^~^

Spoiler!

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Syzygy for this useful post:

Lexus (04-01-2015), Lil Xàn (04-01-2015), qais187 (04-06-2015), Suggestive (04-01-2015), YoungSavagÉ (04-01-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I think that's do-able for instance if you'd like to watch a specific TDM, right click one of the user who is already playing in that TDM and click the button "Spectate" but that if that is going to be added, it would be applied only for regular & event channel.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

4. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Lil Xàn (04-01-2015)

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Yes George ,
    already tdm has spectator mode if you are dead you can watch it lol.Spectator mode Not for TDM Only in Events.Apex What ever You said is a nice suggestion Thanks.
    Make a spectator mode even i like it. Just For events.

qais187's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    This would be also really nice if you can spectate clanwars too

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    This does not really have my vote since if you can spectate clanwars/TDM's, etc. you can simply tell one of your friends through Skype where the other player is located at. Also the extra amount of connections to all the players in a full room might have a negative effect on the ping/connection of certain players with a bad connection.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (04-07-2015), SuperShotty (04-07-2015)

Thread Information