Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cactus's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Custom Quests

What about if we had some custom quests put in place. For now questing is obsolete after you reach around level 60 as you gain more exp from normal kills. I know they are a lot of work, but we could get some ideas in place now.

Even if a custom one is too much to make, we could upgrade some of the old ones. As for now i beleive broken golem is the most exp per round. Could FG make a broken golum V2? Nobody ever finishes the broken golem boss so i was thinking, make the V2 5 rounds long with no boss, but make the broken golem an npc in the rounds along with the normal ones, make its so the npc have x4 health but xp is x2. something like this so people wont be spamming the new quest, or so if people do spam it then theyre having to put the work in for the xp.
    Spoiler!

2. The following user said thank you to Cactus for this useful post:

James Conales (04-02-2015)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Or just lower the exp on mobs for broken golem and heighten exp for killing the boss

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Or just lower the exp on mobs for broken golem and heighten exp for killing the boss
    but then killing the boss becomes tedious very quickly, thats why it would be better just having rounds
    Spoiler!

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    I miss Fake Goblin King.

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    What Rubbish for getting exp you started the thread as create more rounds in broken golem?
    Just play for fun kid not for level.
    And You can play broken golem for 2 rounds Then skip boss stage or die boss stage and again start the normal rounds,Got it? Foll.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iceFrog View Post
    What Rubbish for getting exp you started the thread as create more rounds in broken golem?
    And You can play broken golem for 2 rounds Then skip boss stage or die boss stage and again start the normal rounds,Got it? Foll.
    you are the exact reason i dont like posting on forums
    Spoiler!

8. The following user said thank you to Cactus for this useful post:

Syzygy (04-03-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iceFrog View Post
    That is probably the reason he posted this, because that is just plain boring... Having to die instead of killing the boss because it is faster just doing the rounds. And the worst is getting kicked by the majority of the room because you want to kill the boss and play the quest as intended...

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    The hardest quest in game,Page 65 Prison should actually be the one with the highest exp. Not bosses that players can ride on and win easily.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rycan View Post
    The hardest quest in game,Page 65 Prison should actually be the one with the highest exp. Not bosses that players can ride on and win easily.
    You can't ride most bosses as the mobs have ranged attacks that are still able to hit you, you'd be dead in 3 seconds. Page 65 is indeed hard but also gives a lot of sacrifice items for boss quests (originally, the pages are useless now because the sacrifice items are free in the shop).

If you are going to point out to me that the schoolquest boss is extremely easy to ride because of the lack of ranged mobs then think again , that quest is still getting revamped to close range mobs and ranged mobs (if StephanM is still working on that though).

So again, bosses should give the highest exp, not the rounds, give people some motivation to actually kill bosses and not spam some rounds for huge amounts of exp. (or just delete the boss-quests as it is and make some custom well balanced quests).

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    You can't ride most bosses as the mobs have ranged attacks that are still able to hit you, you'd be dead in 3 seconds. Page 65 is indeed hard but also gives a lot of sacrifice items for boss quests (originally, the pages are useless now because the sacrifice items are free in the shop).

If you are going to point out to me that the schoolquest boss is extremely easy to ride because of the lack of ranged mobs then think again , that quest is still getting revamped to close range mobs and ranged mobs (if StephanM is still working on that though).

So again, bosses should give the highest exp, not the rounds, give people some motivation to actually kill bosses and not spam some rounds for huge amounts of exp. (or just delete the boss-quests as it is and make some custom well balanced quests).
    You'd be dead in 3 seconds if you were soloing it and had no idea on the boss attack patterns and minions. But if you had 3 other teammates with you, the ranged mobs wouldn't be able to touch you. And the boss would be down in 20 seconds or so.

It's true that pages do give a lot of sacrificial items for bosses and I'm fine with that. I just want more people to actually try these pages out,especially prison. But currently, it's just another quest that doesn't give a decent amount of exp and that's why people avoid it. Some know that they can't complete it and I respect that, but most just choose to do bosses (broken golem) without actually trying them.

Thus, if the pages could get some boosts to them, particularly prison 65, that'd be great!

P.S: The developers did great in fixing that quest bug,quests are slightly harder now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information