Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Ok, so basically.. My computers been crashing randomly while I played Gunz. Then it started getting the blue screen of death. I cant even turn on my computer because this stupid monitor has a blank screen but the computer powers on. Bruh, just tryna play gunz and **** ******s up. I NEED HELP.
    PLS AND THANKS.

Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    is it a desktop or laptop?

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mikio View Post
    is it a desktop or laptop?
    Desktop

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    I'd consider maybe buying a new graphics card, based on what you're saying.

Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    do you have a graphics card, or integrated?
    if it's a card, unplug, open and take out the card. close, try to boot again

6. The following user said thank you to Mikio for this useful post:

Dante (04-04-2015)

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    This happened to me months ago.
    I had a Desktop computer from Gateway/touchscreen , Sometimes while I played gunz the screen would just freeze and some annoying noise would happen ( not all the time ) , I'm pretty sure on the bottom when it shows the blue screen it says Error 0xFF0 some shit like that right? I've been there mate :/ , eventually I found out my Windows was corrupted and it wouldn't run anymore , and it got deleted by itself. So my computer was just a computer without an OS running.

Things you can try : Buy a new windows CD and run it and install windows ( delete your current OS first )
    Restore your computer to factory settings , it will delete everything on your computer and it'll start as new , look up on google how to set YOUR computer to factory settings
    I believe your windows is corrupted :/

PS : It does NOT have anything to do with "graphical" shit on your computer btw or motherboard lol
    Last edited by Chicken; 04-04-2015 at 05:22 AM.

Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    This happened to me months ago.
    I had a Desktop computer from Gateway/touchscreen , Sometimes while I played gunz the screen would just freeze and some annoying noise would happen ( not all the time ) , I'm pretty sure on the bottom when it shows the blue screen it says Error 0xFF0 some shit like that right? I've been there mate :/ , eventually I found out my Windows was corrupted and it wouldn't run anymore , and it got deleted by itself. So my computer was just a computer without an OS running.

Things you can try : Buy a new windows CD and run it and install windows ( delete your current OS first )
    Restore your computer to factory settings , it will delete everything on your computer and it'll start as new , look up on google how to set YOUR computer to factory settings
    I believe your windows is corrupted :/

PS : It does NOT have anything to do with "graphical" shit on your computer btw or motherboard lol
    I think he's saying that the monitor doesn't display anything. if he still got an blue screen, this would be easier

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mikio View Post
    I think he's saying that the monitor doesn't display anything. if he still got an blue screen, this would be easier
    The computer powers on because well it's the computer not the Operational System , his OS is corrupted I'm pretty sure , otherwise it wouldn't be crashing or causing that blue screen, it has nothing to do with the monitor ;p

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Try and turn on your monitor first then your computer so the monitor will display everything from the start. and about the BSOD, it surely has something to do with your operating system. try to boot into your windows installation disk and run the repairs on it, or get a "live" windows operating system so you can salvage your files before you format.

Also please give more information cuz you wont get specific help when you only just mention "just tryna play gunz and **** "

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    when u switch ur pc on does ur computer do beeps or something this is could be very helpful if it does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information