Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kable View Post
    60$ !!!! but idk i heard good stuff about it. I might save up for it.
    60$ isn;t even expensive...

Legend

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    60$ isn;t even expensive...
    Yes sir. I'll save up.

Thanks
    if you want a good mouse but don't want to go up to 50-60 dollars for a gaming mouse then i suggest getting an old school intellimouse or WMO. certain models of those series used to be worshipped by old school Quake players for having accuracy that still holds up to modern gaming mice after overclocking the polling rate. they don't have extra buttons or anything but you can get them new for like 10-20 dollars if you search hard enough. i got my WMO for like 13 dollars off ebay new from some seller in hong kong. super worth it.

Thanks
    Razer abyssus, like 35$ perfect for gunz. adjustable 450-1800-3600 dpi. 1000hz

Thanks
    Use whatever is comfortable. That's the most important thing. Spending 10 dollars or 100 dollars or even 1000 dollars on a mouse won't make a difference.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    Use whatever is comfortable. That's the most important thing. Spending 10 dollars or 100 dollars or even 1000 dollars on a mouse won't make a difference.
    actually almost all mice ever made have real, tangible accuracy issues due to minor sensor defects like hardware accel, angle snapping and PCS issues.

comfort is definitely important but i have wasted waaaay too much time as a mouse player on osu! to ever use a random mouse again. it can really undermine your skill and once you begin to notice these issues it will seriously feel gross when you make aiming errors.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Backward View Post
    actually almost all mice ever made have real, tangible accuracy issues due to minor sensor defects like hardware accel, angle snapping and PCS issues.

comfort is definitely important but i have wasted waaaay too much time as a mouse player on osu! to ever use a random mouse again. it can really undermine your skill and once you begin to notice these issues it will seriously feel gross when you make aiming errors.
    i already know all of that

comfort + getting used to one mouse > all other factors. As long as you have 1000Hertz polling rate, you're pretty much golden (well aside from some dumb hardware issues that might plague a "random" mouse from walmart or w/e).

Are we keeping this thread alive for post counts. I think i'm joining <3
    Last edited by Suggestive; 04-18-2015 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks
    comfort is something you can get on most mice if you just give yourself an adjustment period. personally i've only ever used one mouse that was ever outright uncomfortable and i still did pretty well with it. now i have a mouse with the perfect shape for me but not much has changed except for now i have a little decel at really extreme speeds. good thing i dropped osu.

Real Girl

Thanks
    http://www.amazon.com/A4Tech-3xFire-.../dp/B003FC07MQ

Mouse I use right now. It's awesome, cheap (Got mine for $20 USD), and flexible. Plus it's ergonomically great.

The software for it allows for some pretty awesome, yet exploitable, stuff to be done using the hardware.

Chinese make some great things, this is one of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information