Chatulu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Staff list.

Suggestion description: Well, many people as I may see are always asking for the staffs that are on, and they're always saying ''HOW I'D F*CKING KNOW WHAT STAFF IS ON?'', so, It'd be well if you guys add a command like /stafflist, where shows the staff people that are on, so if someone needs help with something, wants to ask anything, /stafflist and there they'd see who to ask. Also, if it shows the people that are on, add too for example,
    Michi (EVENT TEAM), iTeachTBF(GAME MASTER), like that.

Thanks for reading, .

. / / R A G I N G . P H O E N I X . / /

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Chatulu for this useful post:

Adorable (04-05-2015), Izzat (04-05-2015), Ommadawn (04-05-2015), qais187 (04-05-2015), Ricky (04-05-2015)

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chatulu View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Staff list.

Suggestion description: Well, many people as I may see are always asking for the staffs that are on, and they're always saying ''HOW I'D F*CKING KNOW WHAT STAFF IS ON?'', so, It'd be well if you guys add a command like /stafflist, where shows the staff people that are on, so if someone needs help with something, wants to ask anything, /stafflist and there they'd see who to ask. Also, if it shows the people that are on, add too for example,
    Michi (EVENT TEAM), iTeachTBF(GAME MASTER), like that.

Thanks for reading, .

Has been suggested many times as an in-game feature. I'm almost positive that they were either looking into doing it, or they couldn't for whatever reason.

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Yes That Would be great But They are neglecting it even i liked to be as
    (Vip)iceFrog in Game.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    They wont do such a thing as it makes the character names unreasonably long which makes the chat very messy. Maybe if it is like a command (like you suggested) and it would only show for you then I guess it should be fine.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    What's the point of having hidden mode option for staff if people can type /staff and expose our "hidden mode" instantly?
    No from me, if anything, add /GM [text] command in-case someone needs help with something or wants to report someone, that way it'd PM all online administrators and game moderators so yea..

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    What's the point of having hidden mode option for staff if people can type /staff and expose our "hidden mode" instantly?
    No from me, if anything, add /GM [text] command in-case someone needs help with something or wants to report someone, that way it'd PM all online administrators and game moderators so yea..
    Then maybe code it somehow that it won't show the staff members who use hide mode (if possible).

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    I suggested this like 3 months ago.

http://puu.sh/h2yby/74ac024fc8.png

That's what Dave replied.
    Last edited by Resort; 04-05-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information