Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion title: Voting for FGunz + Rewards

Suggestion description: So there are multiple sites for advertising different servers for games, such as gtop100. A player could vote every 12 hours for the server and every time you vote, you gain 1 vote point. Vote points could be exchanged in the item shop on the website for different kinds of consumable items. I'm sure someone could think of new consumable items that would be cool to have in game.

It helps advertise the server and it's another way for people to get possible new items.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Resort; 04-06-2015 at 08:25 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Resort for this useful post:

qais187 (04-06-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Well in my opinion those voting sites are pretty useless these days. They were used a lot 4-5 years ago but I doubt anyone finds FGunZ using a voting site these days. Especially because most of the people are already aware of FGunZ its existence. Another problem is that most of the voting sites don't have a way for me to check if a player actually voted.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    top 100's have no impact nowadays. GunZ doesnt get any new players either that need guidance to a pserver, most players already know about FG and they consciously decide to join us or join another server

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Well in my opinion those voting sites are pretty useless these days. They were used a lot 4-5 years ago but I doubt anyone finds FGunZ using a voting site these days. Especially because most of the people are already aware of FGunZ its existence. Another problem is that most of the voting sites don't have a way for me to check if a player actually voted.
    +1

GunZ is an outdated game and nowadays people don't really check those website for advertising.
    If anything, they'd browse forums and stuff where people promote their own servers cuz forums have more activity than top-site-list and so on.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information