Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ suggestion.
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Event Points

Suggestion description:
    This is a simple one, perhaps on the v8 site add a Event points or 'EPs:' This can be placed right next to Coins, and hopefully Duel points if it gets approved. And this is also because it's hard to find where your event points are especially if you're new, I was complaining to Sonji for like a week for not getting an event point, when I did get it. I just didn't know where it was ;-;
    Last edited by Michi; 04-08-2015 at 04:44 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    On the website?
    You mean you wanted to place the EP's right beside here?

rather than looking at the account tab when you log on?

I dont think that's a good idea though excuse my ignorance if ever, or my rudeness. But I dont think its a good idea like I've stated. 'cuz why would you want it to see it above (beside coins) when you can see it on the account tab when you log on?
    " its more handy rather than going all the way to my account. "
    Imo its more handy as it is.
    just saying..

EDIT:

rather than that, maybe there's should be an ingame distribution of points?, rather than going thru cp for points distribution 'cuz its quite a hassle copy pasting names of winners from game to notepad and when you accidentally close it. just a thought though. i dont mean to be something or anything.
    Last edited by Azuki; 04-08-2015 at 04:47 AM.

3. The following user said thank you to Azuki for this useful post:

Bulbasaur (04-08-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sice View Post
    On the website?
    You mean you wanted to place the EP's right beside here?
    http://puu.sh/h5Bnt.jpg

rather than looking at the account tab when you log on?

http://puu.sh/h5Bqq.png

I dont think that's a good idea though excuse my ignorance if ever, or my rudeness. But I dont think its a good idea like I've stated. 'cuz why would you want it to see it above (beside coins) when you can see it on the account tab when you log on?
    " its more handy rather than going all the way to my account. "
    Imo its more handy as it is.
    just saying..
    Interpreted in the wrong way, I apologize. I catch your drift on it being easier on the my account tab but wouldn't it be alot more organized to see Coins, Event points, potentially duel points all in one place? Spaced out so they don't get mixed up but yeah I see your point. But if you can see your coins when you login and go in 'My Account', why put it on the top right? Because well it's easy to know how many coins you have right when you login. In my opinion it should be the same with the event points, and I'm sure it can't be that hard to add if hard at all. And once again I'm picking up what you're putting down

5. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Eddie (04-08-2015)

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with Azuki on this. The reason for it being, that it is already very easy to see your points. Yes you have to navigate your way through however if you have questions or concerns with regards to an event point, PM an ET and they would happily help them out in finding that point. Adding a feature such as this would just be time consuming when the system we already have is valid as is.

7. The following user said thank you to Bulbasaur for this useful post:

Azuki (04-08-2015)

Thread Information