Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Hello all. My ingame name is Echt. However I felt I should get my introduction out of the way. I am an avid & competitive gamer. I play League, CoD and SSB4 all the time. I am going to school for my associate's degree and this is my first time stepping into this world on my down time. In League I fluctuate form gold 5-4. In CoD I'm 3rd prestige but I just play to have fun now. And in SSB4 I main Mario the OG lol.

I'm really good at picking up video games regardless of the learning curve so I hope to be gaming with you all quickly! I've done a bit of research on the game because I have a friend who's been playing ever since (igunz?) and he's always been a strong player but never amazing. Then he ran to server to server. Where some he became a really popular name and others he just kept to himself.

I do have a couple of questions that I would really like answered if that's okay.

1) What's the fastest/quickest way to level?
    2) What exactly are donator items and are they necessary for competitive play?
    3) Does level/gear > skill or vice versa?
    4) Which is stronger? D-Style? K-Style? E-Style? Etc.
    5) Male or Female character?

For everyone who reads this, thank you and have a good day!

^5Omega^9's Avatar Jason c:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
    Hello all. My ingame name is Echt. However I felt I should get my introduction out of the way. I am an avid & competitive gamer. I play League, CoD and SSB4 all the time. I am going to school for my associate's degree and this is my first time stepping into this world on my down time. In League I fluctuate form gold 5-4. In CoD I'm 3rd prestige but I just play to have fun now. And in SSB4 I main Mario the OG lol.

I'm really good at picking up video games regardless of the learning curve so I hope to be gaming with you all quickly! I've done a bit of research on the game because I have a friend who's been playing ever since (igunz?) and he's always been a strong player but never amazing. Then he ran to server to server. Where some he became a really popular name and others he just kept to himself.

I do have a couple of questions that I would really like answered if that's okay.

For everyone who reads this, thank you and have a good day!
    1) That's dependent on your playstyle whether you get alot of kills in game mode or not.
    2)Donator items give higher damage and lower delay, more ammo . They can be necessary in CWs, but not in regular rooms
    3)Skill above all.
    4)That's subject to opinion.
    5)Most go with Female for fluent animations.
    Welcome to Gunz, by the way.

3. The following user said thank you to ^5Omega^9 for this useful post:

Izzat (04-09-2015)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Right now the most popular way to level is to do the first two levels of the Broken Golem Quest and just die at the boss level (Really no fun) i.m.o, level doesn't matter here unless you want to unlock all the weapons. Also equipping the Goblin scalp helps while questing. Here are links to the Quest Combonations and Quest Drops.

Donatator items are items gained through donating at fgunz.net and using the coins to buy these items at the shop. They have a slight advantage over some of the weapons in-game, but overall are balanced.

Skill is a lot more important than your level/gear in this game. I've seen people use the starter weapons to take out full donators, and like I said level doesn't matter. Getting to level 50 at least is recommended though for the pill/vial items.

It depends what you get used to. E-Style however is like looked downed upon though.

Honestly depends what you're going for, for D-Style you'll want to choose Male. K-Style, female.

Oh and welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by Sonji; 04-09-2015 at 05:52 AM.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Lenny (04-09-2015), ^5Omega^9 (04-09-2015)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Hello! I pretty much play the same games as you. In CoD I'm a quickscoper, but I'm a bit disappointed in the sniping in Advanced Warfare and I'll have to wait for the next CoD to snipe again. I've played every SSB except for the most recent one (Which I look forward to playing eventually) and making Diddy Kong my main player. I'm still in the learning process of league, but I suppose I'm a decent ADC/Support player.

1. For a new player like you, I suggest doing School Quest which requires a Humanities Textbook (Which you can find in the market) and find a group of other players to play with. After you got the moves down, I suggest doing Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, or Infected.
    2. Donator items provide better weapons than you'd find within the in-game market. Feel free to rent them for a few hours to your liking, however; you may only rent them ONCE.
    3. This game is purely of skill. Nothing else really matters.
    4. Thats debatable. I recommend K-style as a start, though.
    5. Majority use Female characters because of the fluent animations and the pixelated sexy bodies.

Heres some Rules on our server. Enjoy playing and remember not to take the egotistical players seriously. As someone in the competitive area, I'm sure you have experience with people who ego.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

7. The following 4 users say thank you to Prone for this useful post:

Izzat (04-09-2015), Ommadawn (04-09-2015), qais187 (04-09-2015), ^5Omega^9 (04-09-2015)

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forums, I won't go down the list of your questions because the answers you have received are excellent. Hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome! I love your introduction, hope we can be friends

Humility's Avatar Stardawg

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to Freestyle GunZ Community!
    -Cake into my Head
    Spoiler!
    [SIZE=5]-Jr. Gong
    Smoke weeds in school.

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Welcome To Forums as well as Game. Enjoy playing Freestyle Gunz..

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    1) level is bullshit, especially for competitive game-play, donators are level 1 anyways.
    2) they're better.
    3) no, people with level 1 sg's can own a donator person easily.
    4) imo k-style, but it's opinion based, some fuk me over with d-style. e-style is bullshit-style
    5) female for fluent animations.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    1) The other people have already answered this question so i'll just say this: If you buy donation weapons your level doesn't matter anymore. Your level doesn't effect your HP/AP at all, only clothes and rings do. But in most rooms you have the room tag "[V]" which makes every players health 125/100 I think. Without that room tag, peoples HP can get up to around 155 or so. One more thing to note: There are no room tags for CW.

2) Rings / Meds / Sword / 2 shotguns / clothes.

3) As I said before, level doesn't mean anything if you have donation items, and even without them it still doesn't really matter. Without skill you won't win. A player could have full donor and fight against someone with no donors and still lose because he couldn't aim. If you can't aim then you won't do any damage unless you use your sword.

4) I wouldn't be able to tell which one is stronger. It all depends on the players skill. Most people use K-Style though.

5) I've always preferred Female as the animations look better than Males. I also feel that the Male characters model is oversized. I also think Female characters have better looking clothing that fits the model and doesn't look weird.

Welcome to the server and the forum Azazel. I hope you stay active on the forum too.
    Last edited by Resort; 04-09-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information