Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Other

Suggestion title: ET's / GM's Streaming Events on Twitch

Suggestion description: So I had an idea the other day of how the ET's and GM's that are able to stream could stream the events and any different kinds of tournaments that are worth streaming. The idea is so that people who didn't get to participate or people that maybe don't play anymore but are still active on the forums can watch what is going on in game for a bit. The person that is streaming could post in a new thread in the game event section to notify people that the stream has started. The only problem that I thought of was that it may get a bit boring and people may not want to watch or keep watching. If nobody watches then there would be no point in streaming at all. It's not like the stream would be going all day and it's not like they would stream everything. It would pretty much be just like the chatbox on the forum but with extra entertainment from in game for a while. It was just an idea I had, so I thought i'd just post it here. I know i'd watch, but it's whether other people would too.

EDIT: There could be an official Freestyle Gunz twitch account that all of the ET's / GM's get access to so they can stream on it.

EDIT 2: Maybe an "[OFFICIAL] Stream Log" thread in the game event section.

Post Example:

Stream: Online
    Event/Tournament: Dodgeball

So, would you watch?

Have any of you got any ideas to add?
    Last edited by Resort; 04-10-2015 at 02:47 PM.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe a command /admin_stream (only for staff) and when we active it people / players have the choice to open the tab in forum and watch my screen like its a replay or something like that.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Bio's Avatar Miscellaneous

Country
    Thanks
    This is a good idea, i have to say yes about this.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    i don't think that people who have already quit fgunz would watch streams of the gunz

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I can stream 720/1080/1440p quality although most of the people have low upload rate therefore I'll only stream 720p 60FPS
    Whenever there's an event I'll stream it probably here - http://twitch.tv/snopex
    I'll talk to Dave about this but adding it someone near the chat @ chatbox probably won't happen.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    i don't think that people who have already quit fgunz would watch streams of the gunz
    I don't really play at the moment, but i'd still watch, i'm sure others that are the same as me on the forum would too.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I'd definitely do this. I remember when we were talking about this, I was saying it should be a specific type of event perhaps a vip event or something among those lines to keep everyone entertained or even make the chatbox in twitch entertained by making them interact with the event too, even though I have no idea how that'd work. But I 101% agree with this.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Only problem I can think of is that there are usually multiple hunters in each event, that's not really going to work out with 1 streamers. (Unless the streamer is going to spectate.)
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

9. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Bio (04-10-2015)

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Only problem I can think of is that there are usually multiple hunters in each event, that's not really going to work out with 1 streamers. (Unless the streamer is going to spectate.)
    There's normally a main host though right? If there isn't they can just decide with each other.

Thread Information