Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Why not just add the time to the game in general, without having to /time, /colors or anything like that ? (Not saying giant numbers or anything, just something small maybe in the top right corner below where it shows your FPS)

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    but why can't you just look at your phone/watch/clock or alt-tab for the time?
    Because the point of the suggestion is obv to just make things more convenient for everybody. Reaching for your phone, alt-tabbing and all that during gameplay just makes it an inconvenience, and not everyone owns a watch or has a clock right next to them at all times.

Would be nice for the VIP players too so that they don't have to keep /colors, alt-tabbing or any of that to know if it's close to the time of a VIP event.

I like the idea, but I already know Dave is gonna say no e.e

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Cactus (04-16-2015), Corrupt (04-15-2015), Ommadawn (04-16-2015)

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    /colors will show the me Yea, And also if you Text something in Lobby even you get time Na?

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Of course it's possible to add this, but why can't you just look at your phone/watch/clock or alt-tab for the time?
    So I ask you the same why adding a clock in the lobby if we can just look at our phone/watch/clock.
    It's not something that will change the game, so why not just making it '-'

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    No need to waste cpu cycles putting it in the overlay or making a command to print out system time. If you need to know the time that bad, it's your own problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information